Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Still waiting for a Chemical Engineering decision 🙃
Original post by tryacademics
Still waiting for a Chemical Engineering decision 🙃

Hi tryacademics

When did you apply?

If it was December or January, they are still working through applications.

Vicky
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi tryacademics

When did you apply?

If it was December or January, they are still working through applications.

Vicky

The second week of December, I'll continue to wait I guess
Original post by tryacademics
The second week of December, I'll continue to wait I guess

Afraid so :smile:

Vicky
hi, ive got an offer for international business:smile: is there a fb chat at all? wondering who else is going to the applicant day next wednesday
I applied for Sport Management a bit late, but just wondering where they are at with those applications?
Hi,

@Vicky

I had the same problem as another applicant in this thread as in my email to book a interview was sent to my spam. I have re booked a interview and got in contact with admissions already although i have to wait until there is a free date. I have applied for the graphics communication and illustration course and was just wondering if you would know how heavily the course has been over subscribed. Just want to know if there is a chance for me to still get a interview.

Many Thanks Max

p.s. I did not want to bother the admissions lady as I know she is very busy.
Original post by mkowalewicz
Hi,

@Vicky

I had the same problem as another applicant in this thread as in my email to book a interview was sent to my spam. I have re booked a interview and got in contact with admissions already although i have to wait until there is a free date. I have applied for the graphics communication and illustration course and was just wondering if you would know how heavily the course has been over subscribed. Just want to know if there is a chance for me to still get a interview.

Many Thanks Max

p.s. I did not want to bother the admissions lady as I know she is very busy.

Hi Max
I honestly have no idea how many people have applied - I don't get to see that information. I would have thought that if you had the e-mail to book originally and didn't see it that you would get another interview date.

Did you speak to Becky in Arts admissions?

She won't mind if you contact her again - that's what she's there for. Might be quicker to contact her by phone, her number is 01509 228 922

Vicky
Hi! I was just wondering what are the typical contact hours for the English and Publishing course? Thanks!
Original post by emmina97
hi, ive got an offer for international business:smile: is there a fb chat at all? wondering who else is going to the applicant day next wednesday

Congrats on your offer emmina97 :biggrin:

Don't know about FB group, but you may get some responses on here.

Vicky
Original post by peaches555
Hi! I was just wondering what are the typical contact hours for the English and Publishing course? Thanks!

And also, I have an interview for this course on the 17th of February, I received an email telling me to expect an itinerary 2 weeks before the date, but I have not yet received one, I was wondering when I am likely to? Thanks
Original post by beljaroo
I applied for Sport Management a bit late, but just wondering where they are at with those applications?

Hi beljaroo

I believe they are working through applications from late December onwards at the moment.

Vicky
And also, I have an interview for this course on the 17th of February, I received an email telling me to expect an itinerary 2 weeks before the date, but I have not yet received one, I was wondering when I am likely to? Thanks

Hi peaches555

I don't know about contact hours but will try to find out for you.

I believe the info is going out tomorrow or Friday - I don't know why there was a delay in the info being provided.

If you PM me your e-mail address I do have a copy if the itinerary just let me know what you're due to attend and when.

Vicky
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi peaches555

I don't know about contact hours but will try to find out for you.

I believe the info is going out tomorrow or Friday - I don't know why there was a delay in the info being provided.

If you PM me your e-mail address I do have a copy if the itinerary just let me know what you're due to attend and when.

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Thank you that sounds great, I'll PM you my email! Thanks :smile:
Hi Vicky,

Thank you that sounds great, I'll PM you my email! Thanks :smile:

You have e-mail :smile:
Vicky
Hi, I have just received an offer of AAB for Economics.

Can I ask how the conditional grades required are allocated upon given applicants offers?
I understand that the typical offer is AAB-ABB but i am just wondering how one applicant may receive an offer of AAB but then another is only required to achieve ABB.
Original post by naomi288
Hi, I have just received an offer of AAB for Economics.

Can I ask how the conditional grades required are allocated upon given applicants offers?
I understand that the typical offer is AAB-ABB but i am just wondering how one applicant may receive an offer of AAB but then another is only required to achieve ABB.

I wondered the same thing and emailedthe business department and they pretty much said they are offering AAB to everyone, however it will be likely you'd get in with ABB but depends on the how many successful applicants get AAB so it's difficult to say!
I finally got an ABC offer to study sports technology!!! Thanks for your help in answering all my annoying questions Vicky. :smile:
Oh and there is a FB chat by the way
Thanks again
Amy-Jo
How did you manage that?
Original post by Amy-Jo
I finally got an ABC offer to study sports technology!!! Thanks for your help in answering all my annoying questions Vicky. :smile:
Oh and there is a FB chat by the way
Thanks again
Amy-Jo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending