The Student Room Group

Loughborough and lower grades

Hello, I’ve got a condition offer for Loughborough for construction engineering management. I’m currently sitting my A-Levels and really stressed that I might end up getting BBC, does anyone know if Loughborough lend to offer places to people who don’t meet the entry requirements, even if it’s through clearing?
Thanks.
Original post by EmRose11.
Hello, I’ve got a condition offer for Loughborough for construction engineering management. I’m currently sitting my A-Levels and really stressed that I might end up getting BBC, does anyone know if Loughborough lend to offer places to people who don’t meet the entry requirements, even if it’s through clearing?
Thanks.

It might be better to get a definite answer by contacting Loughborough Undergraduate admissions at +44 (0)1509 274403 or [email protected].

also paging @Loughborough University :smile:
Thanks.

According to the following article, Loughborough did have some courses in clearing last year. However, that doesn't mean that the same thing will happen this year. If there are any spaces left on the course once all the students meeting their conditions have been accepted, then the uni is more likely to consider near-miss students rather than enter the course into clearing. If you are rejected from the course, you won't be able to reapply via clearing. Do you have an insurance choice that you would be happy to go to?

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/advice/clearing-2022-uk-universities-courses-still-available
Thanks.

Hi there,

Great to hear from you

You may want to visit our FAQs page here for a little more information. If you still have any concerns about your application, please do get in touch with our admissions team by emailing [email protected].

If you have any questions about life at Loughborough in the meantime, let me know :smile:

- Lindsay
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
According to the following article, Loughborough did have some courses in clearing last year. However, that doesn't mean that the same thing will happen this year. If there are any spaces left on the course once all the students meeting their conditions have been accepted, then the uni is more likely to consider near-miss students rather than enter the course into clearing. If you are rejected from the course, you won't be able to reapply via clearing. Do you have an insurance choice that you would be happy to go to?

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/advice/clearing-2022-uk-universities-courses-still-available

Hi thank you! I have an insurance choice but it’s not at Loughborough and i don’t think I’ll accept as I really was only wanting to go to Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending