The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2016 Applicant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Blimey! Seems like everyone wants to do law 🙈 I received my offer from Oxford Brooke's 4 days after I sent of my application! Does anyone know anyone that has applied for economics with finance and international business? :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by MICHAELBANK49
I have got an offer for Law at Brookes as well:bl::bl::bl:

Well done! What were your predicted grades and other unis?
I've applied for media and communications...not that many people seem to be doint it!
I applied to Oxford Brookes to study History and received an offer of BBB. I'm predicted ABB so Brookes is likely to be my insurance choice. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an unconditional offer within a week of my application, this was unexpected and I cant help but wonder has anyone else looking to study business been offered this way? is it due to lack of applicants or something else?

Also does anyone have any idea what the night life is like?

CHEERS
Just applied for Politics & International Relations! Has anybody else done the same?
Oxford Brookes would be a good choice, i emailed them since i was interested in Learning another Language, and they told me it might be possibile as soon as i start the academic year.. can't wait to hear from them
I've just gotten an offer for media and communications with the condition of getting BBC!!
Reply 47
Original post by Akhan 2
Blimey! Seems like everyone wants to do law 🙈 I received my offer from Oxford Brooke's 4 days after I sent of my application! Does anyone know anyone that has applied for economics with finance and international business? :smile:

I applied for that course...I just sent my application on Monday
Original post by Another student.
Congrats! I'm also a Law offer holder! Got mine late last week :smile:!

I sent off mine 2 weeks ago and they haven't got back to me :c I applied for Law as well with predicted grades A*AB

how long did it take for them to get back to you?
Reply 49
Oxford Brookes seem to be the fastest to reply. I send mine off early October and got an offer a week later for Communication, Media and Culture. Anyone else applied for this course? :smile:
Original post by naadhiyah
I sent off mine 2 weeks ago and they haven't got back to me :c I applied for Law as well with predicted grades A*AB

how long did it take for them to get back to you?

I applied on Oct 8 and got my offer on the 26th. So you should be getting an offer soon too :smile:!
Original post by Another student.
I applied on Oct 8 and got my offer on the 26th. So you should be getting an offer soon too :smile:!

I just heard from them today finally! Got a conditional offer :biggrin:
Original post by naadhiyah
I just heard from them today finally! Got a conditional offer :biggrin:

Congratulations! :congrats::five::h:
Applied for primary education - anyone else apply for this course?:smile:
Applying for Sept 2016 for English Literature! I'm doing IB and predicted 34, is anyone else applying for English Literature or has anyone got an offer for this subject so far?:smile:
Original post by okkkthen
Hey, I am applying to do Architecture 2016 and have just received an interview request from them. The interview is on November the 11th. Is anyone else s interview on that day. Its so soon.

Hi I am also going to apply for architecture 2016 in brookes, just waiting to finish my portfolio. How was your interview?? Did you get offer??
Lol sorry but ill be applying to the real oxford
Reply 57
Hi everyone

Oxford brookes was my last choice to hear back from and got an offer this afternoon after applying two weeks ago so im really pleased!! :smile:

Ive applied to study Biology, any other biologists on here to start Sept 2016? :smile:
Original post by chelss33
Hi everyone

Oxford brookes was my last choice to hear back from and got an offer this afternoon after applying two weeks ago so im really pleased!! :smile:

Ive applied to study Biology, any other biologists on here to start Sept 2016? :smile:

Hi I'm hoping to either study biomedical science of medical science at oxford brookes. still haven't heard back tho :/
Reply 59
Hi Tom, when did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending