The Student Room Group

Ucas Education Help!

Hi there I am near completing my Ucas application. The problem is I am currently studying Btec Business Level 3 and Travel and tourism level 3 and A level biology and physics. I know that I got Distinction * in my first year of doing Business and travel and tourism but i am carrying them on. So my question is do I put that my grades are pending for 2016 because I am studying it for 2 years or do I put it as a Btec certificate and the distinction * for both subjects for 2015 which is when i completed the first year even though at the end of this school year it will be a subsidiary diploma? Please help

Thank you in advance
Original post by Daniel Davidson
Hi there I am near completing my Ucas application. The problem is I am currently studying Btec Business Level 3 and Travel and tourism level 3 and A level biology and physics. I know that I got Distinction * in my first year of doing Business and travel and tourism but i am carrying them on. So my question is do I put that my grades are pending for 2016 because I am studying it for 2 years or do I put it as a Btec certificate and the distinction * for both subjects for 2015 which is when i completed the first year even though at the end of this school year it will be a subsidiary diploma? Please help

Thank you in advance

You put that you got a D* at AS level and for A2 you put pending

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending