The Student Room Group

What's a 104 ucas tarrif points in higher education?

Hello

I don't know a lot about the points system but I've been given an offer, I'm not sure if it's an offer or a contextual offer, in order to get my place I have to reach 104 ucas tariff points.

I'm currently studying access to higher education paramedic science and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some sort of rough idea of what I need to achieve?

Thanks for the help
(Also sorry for any incorrect spellings, I know there's of people that like grammar and spelling to be correct but I'm dyslexic also numbers aren't my thing).
Reply 1
Original post by student200121
Hello

I don't know a lot about the points system but I've been given an offer, I'm not sure if it's an offer or a contextual offer, in order to get my place I have to reach 104 ucas tariff points.

I'm currently studying access to higher education paramedic science and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some sort of rough idea of what I need to achieve?

Thanks for the help
(Also sorry for any incorrect spellings, I know there's of people that like grammar and spelling to be correct but I'm dyslexic also numbers aren't my thing).

According to the UCAS calculator, you need 9 Distictions & 36 Merits for 106 UCAS points. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending