The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Loose ones or boxer briefs if for someone else..
Reply 2
I wear proper pants for football and when wearing joggers or shorts (for obvious reasons!) Boxers if wearing jeans
I prefer my men's underwear to be comfy & stylish, but boxer briefs are often a preference I think they look better on men.
I don't even know what all these different names mean tbh

Boxers are different from briefs which are different from boxer briefs... Ain't nobody got time for that level of pedantry/confusion
Yeah, I wear briefs sometimes.
Reply 6
I do prefer some Calvin Klein microfiber boxers. Those badboys are awesome, and they just fit perfectly to the body. Plus the elastic lasts forever.

I believe we pay for the quality in this case and not the branding and marketing.
Original post by Tailored_Suit
Briefs are the tight, white speedo-like things kids wear.

Boxers are like shorts, but loose.

And boxer briefs are like tight shorts.

Ah I c

I don't really see how the distinction between the latter two manifests but I will do some research and report back
i wear boxer briefs. Dont give a damn about them being stylish as long as they comfy
I go for boxer briefs, boxers are too baggy and briefs feel a bit childish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethwalker85
I prefer my men's underwear to be comfy & stylish, but boxer briefs are often a preference I think they look better on men.

Wearing Calvin Klein or Ted Baker boxers is the ultimate mark of chavism
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Ah I c

I don't really see how the distinction between the latter two manifests but I will do some research and report back

Boxers:

Boxer briefs:

Boxers:

Boxer briefs:

Those boxers could pass for PJs

In that case I wear boxer briefs

Just in case everyone was wondering
BBs are seemingly the most popular choice, but they certainly do still sell boxer shorts & briefs commonly.

I only own Bbs and some boxer shorts, I do find the latter wayy comfier to wear.
Reply 14
X

What about trunks and pants?
Original post by surrey_guy
Does anyone wear anything other than boxer briefs these days? Do boxers and briefs still exist?

I wear briefs mostly some boxer briefs, hate baggy boxers 😟
i wear boxer briefs i have loads of pair of beverly hills polo club ones must have about a dozen pairs cost about £150
Original post by jamesthehustler
i wear boxer briefs i have loads of pair of beverly hills polo club ones must have about a dozen pairs cost about £150

You only wear one brand?
I don't own a pair of this underwear but would love to. It's a bra for your balls, no more awkward adjustments in public!
Original post by Intolads
You only wear one brand?

pritty much i just happened that way i had the cash and the availability was there so

Latest