The Student Room Group

Written work won't reach in time

I'm an international student applying for Jesus College. The email from the college was sent on Tuesday night and I just shipped out my written work today (Friday). But the post office says it's going to take 10 working days so now I'm worried af what do I do))):
Reply 1
Original post by Ftgyhu
I'm an international student applying for Jesus College. The email from the college was sent on Tuesday night and I just shipped out my written work today (Friday). But the post office says it's going to take 10 working days so now I'm worried af what do I do))):

It should probably reach on November 9th, but just to be on the safe side, perhaps you'd better scan your written work and email it to them.
Original post by Ftgyhu

Email/ call your college immediately and inform them that it's in the post but may arrive late because you're posting it from overseas, and give them an estimated date. Ask them if that is acceptable, and if not, whether they will accept a soft copy/ scan via email instead. If they insist on having your hardcopy written work on 9 November, courier it i(eg FedEx, DHL).
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending