The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

How many places are there for Dietetics?
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by Vindictivee
How many places are there for Dietetics?

Hello - sorry for the delay. Again my post vanished so I'm hoping this time works!

We have around 25 places in total for Dietetics, however that placements are split between our undergraduate and postgraduate courses so the numbers change slightly each year depending on the placements spaces we can get. It's really competitive each year though, as applications are high year on year.

Charlotte
(Official QMU TSR Rep)
Reply 142
When can i expect to get notice of induction days
Reply 143
HI
Is there someone who is alocate in block B for September?
I've accepted my place in PR and media, but haven't herd anything from the university ? Do I need to send my qualifications before I can go through the online process ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, I have applied to study dietetics next year, I sent my application off back in October and I haven't heard anything yet. I assume that you were waiting until the January UCAS deadline, but do you have any idea when I will hear back?
Thanks x
Original post by char.georigna
Hello, I have applied to study dietetics next year, I sent my application off back in October and I haven't heard anything yet. I assume that you were waiting until the January UCAS deadline, but do you have any idea when I will hear back?
Thanks x

I'm having the same problem, I applied to the public relations and media course back in October and despite emailing recently, have had no reply? I managed to reach the applications office before by phone but it cut out. Maybe try and do that? Make sure to have your student number they should have given you on the application acknowledgement email
Original post by manonmarrum
I'm having the same problem, I applied to the public relations and media course back in October and despite emailing recently, have had no reply? I managed to reach the applications office before by phone but it cut out. Maybe try and do that? Make sure to have your student number they should have given you on the application acknowledgement email

Hello! I also applied to Public Relations and Media and got an offer on the 3rd of feb, so maybe yours will come through soon? I know another friend that applied to a different course and she got hers a while ago. Hopefully you'll hear back soon! :smile:
Hi,

Do you know when to expect an interview invite for Occupational Therapy?
anyone else apply to physiotherapy?
Reply 150
Hi, would you know what to expect in the group interview and individual interview for the MSc Occupational Therapy in QMU? :smile: How many places do they offer each year? And are there any current students I could link up with to see how they are finding the course?
Hi there, Queen Margaret hopeful here😊 Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest