The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The more experienced one.
Reply 2
I wouldn't care either way.. :smile:
I'm thinking the male surgeon..but I don't see the difference, as long as the person knows what they're doing I'm fine!
Reply 4
If her name was Dr Elliot Reid I'd totally be there :wink:
Reply 5
Basically you're asking if we're sexist? :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less either way.
Reply 6
Carl
If her name was Dr Elliot Reid I'd totally be there :wink:

She's not a surgeon :wink: But I agree completely :biggrin:
If it was any type of surgery on my private parts, then a woman.

I was supposed to have a male doctor to break my waters when I was induced, but I asked for a female one because I didn't feel comfortable with a male.
So they got me a female one.

For any other type of surgery, I don't care either way.
Same as the person above really.
Depends what the surgery is.

Anything to do with ladys parts Ill have a woman please, anything else not really bothered.
Reply 9
is the OP expecting an answer along the lines of:

"the women obviously seeing as she would have most likely had plenty of experience using knives etc and cutting things in the kitchen, which is where she belongs etc"?

:rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 10
abrp

"the women obviously seeing as she would have most likely had plenty of experience using knives etc and cutting things in the kitchen, which is where she belongs etc"?

Ooooh, be careful there ;laugh;
Reply 11
Bexiness!
I wouldn't care either way.. :smile:

ditto.

daft question :p: :p:
Reply 12
abrp

maybe something like:

"i'd prefer a man inside of me!"

:tsr2:
Reply 13
Or
"women are inferior and stupid and should not be allowed to become doctors at all"
Reply 14
I really wouldn't care as long as they knew what they were doing.
Reply 15
I wouldn't care either way, even for 'womanly' things - the most important thing is to get better. A doctor touching your breast is totally different to your lover touching your breast, so I can't see why people feel uncomfortable in such situations, personally. Plus, how can you feel 'uncomfortable' with a female surgeon operating on your female area when you'll be unconscious while it's happening anyway?!
As long as the surgeon's good I don't care.
Reply 17
Neither. It's exactly the same thing.
Reply 18
Neither? That's not gonna help you much if you need surgery :p:
Doctors are doctors.

Male doctors don't look at you female organs for the fun of it - they're just looking at a load of symptoms. Chances are if it needs surgery it's not looking that hot anyway :wink:

Whichever doctor knew what they were doing and had the shortest waiting time.

Latest

Trending

Trending