The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cosmopolitan Manchester Halls

Scroll to see replies

kftjkp
http://www.cosmostudents.com/properties/manchester/plymouthgrove.php

In the features section about the laundry and of course there are kitchens that's like the definition of an apartment.

I missed the bit about the landry. I lived in an apartment which didn't have a proper kitchen really, just a cupboard and a microwave, no fridge. I've also lived in halls with no kitchens at all. They should detail if they have kitchens and is in it(like in the brochure for the university accomadation). I've sent them an email asking.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 61
u do get a kitchen which is shared wiv ya flat mates if u have a room then they send u an email or a letter telling u wat u need and wats provided oh and does any 1 no wat flat there in yet??? x x x
Reply 62
I'm in flat 77
im in flat 38
Reply 64
Me too Princess Emily isnt that a coincidence :smile: haha
Reply 65
I'm hundreds of flats away from you three:p:
Reply 66
Does anyone know when they take the first payment?
Reply 67
no way im 135 =p
Reply 68
I'm kind of close to you:p:
the first rent payment is the 20th of september
im in 169d any1 else ther??
Reply 71
I'm worried about not liking the people in my flat, I wish i got one of those 2 bedroomed ones now.
Reply 72
Eubacterium
I missed the bit about the landry. I lived in an apartment which didn't have a proper kitchen really, just a cupboard and a microwave, no fridge. I've also lived in halls with no kitchens at all. They should detail if they have kitchens and is in it(like in the brochure for the university accomadation). I've sent them an email asking.

What did they say?
Reply 73
Does anyone know how much the first payment is?
Reply 74
Depends what option you have gone for Kirstin (1 payment, 3 or 7 was it?) Because they would all obviously differ.
Reply 75
3 payments.
Reply 76
Ahh thats like me then. Im guessin around £1200? But im on the 44 week contract. What contract u gone for? 44 or 52?
Reply 77
44 weeks.
Reply 78
Cool id expect it to be around what i said then :smile:
Reply 79
Are you a first year? Which uni are you going to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending