The Student Room Group

University of Manchester Accommodation

Hello! I have placed the Uni of Machester as my firm choice and if all goes well I will be a first year undergrad starting this September. I have been looking at accommodation options recently and would like to get this sorted asap. I would like to ask what would be the best options for accommodation in the area? My preferences are to stay at one of the school's halls at least for my first year, as I would not be comfortable renting anything outside of that, having only visited the city a handful of times. Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by SweetPotat0_852
Hello! I have placed the Uni of Machester as my firm choice and if all goes well I will be a first year undergrad starting this September. I have been looking at accommodation options recently and would like to get this sorted asap. I would like to ask what would be the best options for accommodation in the area? My preferences are to stay at one of the school's halls at least for my first year, as I would not be comfortable renting anything outside of that, having only visited the city a handful of times. Thanks in advance!

Hey !! I’ve selected my five choices for halls but haven’t heard anything back ? Is that the same with you!
Original post by menZi3
Hey !! I’ve selected my five choices for halls but haven’t heard anything back ? Is that the same with you!

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to this :,)
I haven't selected my preferred halls yet since we're not 100% sure what uni I'll end up going to at this stage, but I think I'll go check that out soon :0
Reply 3
Don't choose Oak House if you want to sleep at night (I'm not joking there's flat parties there every night)
Reply 4
Moss Court in manchester is really good, it's cheaper than most and it's really chill, the wi-fi being super fast is the best. It's apartments rather than halls but just so quiet. In my first year, there was so many people drunk making noise all the time, that Moss Court is so better
Original post by Aden182
Moss Court in manchester is really good, it's cheaper than most and it's really chill, the wi-fi being super fast is the best. It's apartments rather than halls but just so quiet. In my first year, there was so many people drunk making noise all the time, that Moss Court is so better

thank you for the insight! i'll look into that at some point : ))
Reply 6
Original post by menZi3

isn't the website down?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending