ffs guys :sigh:
Original post by ZuluK
But... But...

Trolls are funny and he was funny 😭😭

😂😂😂

Please leave my thread... thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Then you should expect to go to hell :frown:

Don't think i'm homophobic but i fear for people who follow this sexuality and when they die, they go to hell. I can't change you, NOBODY can't change you, only you but remember you don't know when you will die and your still a lesbian, then you will be crying in hell

You do realise that you are being a massive hypocrite?

For the sake of the argument, lets say hell exists, you'll get thrown in there too for fantasising about having sex with a girl who is neither married to you or your slave.

I know it ironic but which one is better? sex without marriage or sex with same sex?Please lets not get off topic, i support lgbt but i must remember, as a christian, that God is judging them and when judgement day comes, only God can decide
(I'm not a christian but alas)

James 2:10 "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it."

Corinthians 6:9-10 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Matthew 5:28 "But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

GUYS. :topic:please for the last time, will someone answer me this question

It shouldn't matter, freedom to bang her willy-nilly shouldn't be on your list. If it is, stop acting so self-righteous and let the dogma go.

Original post by angelcake123
A religion is a story, a narrative, a collection of beliefs, rules, written many years ago with symbols etc. But Christianity is more than that, Christianity is about the current relationship with God. It isnt just about stories that occured in the past a thousand years ago, it is about the stories and experiences we undergo now. You may not listen/agree to that, but that was the point he was making, so accept it or move on.OP if all she talks about is God God God then she seems to be pretty serious about her faith. Try to talk about other things that may relate to that e.g Christian societys, or praying for countries around the world. Then develop it into a deep conversation about other things. You said you wanna know about her, well appreciate that atm God is clearly important to her. Maybe you could also ask how she became christian, if her family are also christian, then move the conversation away from that and unto you guys' uni life etc like how she is finding uni and so on.A conversation is meant to be between two people, if she has control of it then she isnt really letting you have your say which isnt fair. You should be able to have some sort of input that can sway the direction of the conversation.Feel free to ask more questions, it would be my pleasure to help :smile:
I doubt it, she probably just has a similar cognitive dissonance as the OP.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Emilia1320
If I'm going to hell for not discriminating against people who never did anything against me, then so it be. Even if hell was real and doing right thing got me sent me there I'd do the right thing, no matter what maleficent sky man is going to say.

:s-smilie:

Can we please not focus on a lgbt debate. The thread was about my friendzoning to this girl.
Original post by Emilia1320
If I'm going to hell for not discriminating against people who never did anything against me, then so it be. Even if hell was real and doing right thing got me sent me there I'd do the right thing, no matter what maleficent sky man is going to say.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :h:
I don't care about his opinions on sexuality, will speak from experience. If the girl is super clingy and you don't think sleeping with her is worth that clingy nonsense then you know what to do.

If the clingyness is unbearable you know what to do. But if you think the clingyness is excessive, that is nothing short of a red flag.
here's this girl who keeps inviting me to come to church. I am a christian but the church seems to be a brainwashing ministry (which isn't really bad but its just annoying)

I fancy her badly and i wish i could sleep with her as she said she used to be **** her boyfriend (i don't even know if their still together) when she wasn't serious with God.

But why does she keep inviting me and why is she so clingy to me? (texting me every single day) somebody help me. At times it felt like we were a couple or something :s-smilie: (although i want her badly)

Go to the church, talk to her, ask her out on a date and eventually **** her right in the pussy.
Reply 87
I think you should leave her church so you don't fall into temptation. You'll be sinning if you have pre-marital sex with her. Just tell her and she'll respect that.
I'm a christian. It's a sin but lets not debate on this. Only God can judge the LGBT people

I'm agnostic, so i'm not that knowledgeable about religion. However, I do know that having sex before marriage is a "sin" according to Christianity isn't it? Just some food for thought. Objectifying it as a sin but then saying you can't judge it is like saying I think you're a d**k, but its not for me to say your a dick my friend....

Btw stay away from that girl, seems like you just want to get your d**k wet. You don't even know if she has a boyfriend, are calling her clingy etc, and just seem interested in sleeping with her.
Reply 89
Original post by Danz123
Yeah it's in my username, sarcasm noted. :lol:

Zulu warriorrrr! Haha I apologise, I had to. That's a cute name. :tongue:

Yeah, and aww thanks Zulu, we need more very sweet people like you too. :hugs:

Ahahaha I know I know I should've called myself Xena 😂😂😂 ( Zulu is not my actual name though 😳)

Aw thanks Hun 😘 I'm a very sweet person 😉
Reply 90
Please leave my thread... thanks

No sorry... Still here

Hahaha mate you need to chill and go to church or something 😂😂
Reply 91
Original post by vbreak2
she thinks ur gay and wants to convert u to crhst

LMFAO savage
Original post by ZuluK
Ahahaha I know I know I should've called myself Xena 😂😂😂 ( Zulu is not my actual name though 😳)

Aw thanks Hun 😘 I'm a very sweet person 😉

So what's your actual name? Is it Xena? haha

You are! :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
Yeah you can. It's the same thing, both relationships that were condemned by large swathes of society for no reason at all. Now I could just as easily say using your logic, if I were a gay white male, that gay relationships are obviously cool, but there should be no mixing of the races, hence no interracial relationships. I could say I just 'disagree' with them. Would you say I was racist if I believed that? Of course you would.

Lol if you reply to the above I'll be tempted to aswell, so we should both just stop. :lol:

Yes interracial rel and same sex rel have similarities as you have stated. But there are also differences :redface: which you cannot deny. But yes i didnt really reply to that as i could have gone much deeper if i wanted to :smile:
Original post by angelcake123
Yes interracial rel and same sex rel have similarities as you have stated. But there are also differences :redface: which you cannot deny. But yes i didnt really reply to that as i could have gone much deeper if i wanted to :smile:

There are no differences lol, if you say pregnancy or having kids, that would rule out infertile interracial couples. Regardless, a racist wouldn't care about that. They would say 'the races shouldn't mix'. Blacks are criminals, they're unintelligent, and whatever other bull**** they may spew. We need to keep the races 'pure' as it were. That kinda bull****.

lol should we just talk about this on pm if you want? haha, it seems like neither one of us can refuse the temptation of this debate. :lol:
Original post by vbreak2
got him friendzoned and dragged along to church lmao

omfg the zings
Original post by Danz123
There are no differences lol, if you say pregnancy or having kids, that would rule out infertile interracial couples. Regardless, a racist wouldn't care about that. They would say 'the races shouldn't mix'. Blacks are criminals, they're unintelligent, and whatever other bull**** they may spew. We need to keep the races 'pure' as it were. That kinda bull****.

lol should we just talk about this on pm if you want? haha, it seems like neither one of us can refuse the temptation of this debate. :lol:

We can pm but dw ill end it :smile:
Original post by vbreak2
she thinks ur gay and wants her and her cohorts to feast on your tender loins at the alter of christ

fyp :smile:
Original post by NoHeroes94
I'm agnostic, so i'm not that knowledgeable about religion. However, I do know that having sex before marriage is a "sin" according to Christianity isn't it? Just some food for thought. Objectifying it as a sin but then saying you can't judge it is like saying I think you're a d**k, but its not for me to say your a dick my friend....

Btw stay away from that girl, seems like you just want to get your d**k wet. You don't even know if she has a boyfriend, are calling her clingy etc, and just seem interested in sleeping with her.

Well....

she just text me again soo.....

I do honestly think i'm in love. I express my emotions more when i'm drunk as i have been told.

I just like her personality, she isn't really ugly or hot but i just want her badly
Reply 99
Original post by Betelgeuse-
fyp :smile:
wtf does. Fyp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending