The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling applicants 2016

Hi,
Thought i would start a thread for 2016 applicants! :smile:
Has anyone applied/received offers? I have applied for Business Studies 😊

Scroll to see replies

I just submitted my application today for psychology. Stirling is probably my first choice as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
I got an offer the day after I applied for sport and exercise science:smile:
Good luck everyone!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi everyone,

I am applying for animal biology, just waiting on my reference before I can send my application.

:smile:
Original post by afr09
Hi,
Thought i would start a thread for 2016 applicants! :smile:
Has anyone applied/received offers? I have applied for Business Studies 😊

I have applied for French & Religion, fingers crossed you get in!
I've applied for English and had an offer back! Stirling is looking like one of my two top choices so I am super happy :biggrin: Good luck to everyone else applying!
I submitted my application for Law with Spanish on Monday and I just got an acknowledgement today. Hopefully I receive an offer soon! :smile: I got a conditional for Napier.

Anybody else applying for Law?
Reply 7
I've applied for Economics and Marketing, just waiting on my reference to be attached!
Original post by rachelthehuman
I've applied for English and had an offer back! Stirling is looking like one of my two top choices so I am super happy :biggrin: Good luck to everyone else applying!

I've also applied for English Studies! May I ask when did you apply, and when did you get your offer? :h:
I applied on Friday and received an offer today!
Reply 10
What did you apply for? Did you get an acknowledgement? :smile:
Original post by Tessie Ericsson
I've also applied for English Studies! May I ask when did you apply, and when did you get your offer? :h:

I applied on November 14th and got an offer on the 30th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had offers for French or Religion?
Reply 13
I applied on November 14th and got an offer on the 30th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you recieve a confirmation email. Or did you just get the offer.
Original post by cp1997
Did you recieve a confirmation email. Or did you just get the offer.

I just got the offer, there was no acknowledgement of receiving my application. I only started getting emails from them after UCAS said I had an offer.
Reply 15
I just got the offer, there was no acknowledgement of receiving my application. I only started getting emails from them after UCAS said I had an offer.

Just got my confirmation email today. There seems to be a growing trend with Stirling that if you don't get a confirmation email, then you will more likely get an offer, then once you get the email they tell you, that your application will be considered and reviewed but after the deadline date. It sucks:frown:
Original post by cp1997
Just got my confirmation email today. There seems to be a growing trend with Stirling that if you don't get a confirmation email, then you will more likely get an offer, then once you get the email they tell you, that your application will be considered and reviewed but after the deadline date. It sucks:frown:

That's what I had I think, after UCAS said I had an offer, Stirling sent an email saying that my application was being considered. I'm hoping that UCAS is correct in saying that I do have an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
oh so you also got an email saying something along the lines of We’re delighted to have received your UCAS application. Once the UCAS deadline of the 15th January has passed awe will begin to make offers to successful applicants." etc.
But you still got an offer
Original post by cp1997
oh so you also got an email saying something along the lines of We’re delighted to have received your UCAS application. Once the UCAS deadline of the 15th January has passed awe will begin to make offers to successful applicants." etc.
But you still got an offer

My email said something like "we're delighted to receive your application. We will process the applications as quickly as possible". It didn't say anything about January. But yeah, my ucas says I have an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
My email said something like "we're delighted to receive your application. We will process the applications as quickly as possible". It didn't say anything about January. But yeah, my ucas says I have an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh well, maybe I will hear back before January, who knows... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest