The Student Room Group

How many Facebook friends do you have?

Just for curiosity really. I got mocked as mine is less than 50

Scroll to see replies

i had about 80 before deleting my account. Mocking you for having only people you know (i assume) sounds pretty silly to me
187, not my number of actual friends unfortunately :smile:
Havent logged into fb for like 2/3 years though
Reply 4
Like 300? Only use Messenger now anyway, and that's to talk to like 10-15 people max
0 bc i'm not on it :h:
Original post by claireestelle
i had about 80 before deleting my account. Mocking you for having only people you know (i assume) sounds pretty silly to me

why did you delete it? I am thinking of this. I have only just come back on I was deactivated for 2 years but may go again.
Original post by trifleontoast
why did you delete it? I am thinking of this. I have only just come back on I was deactivated for 2 years but may go again.

A couple of reasons really, I think realised it was a bit addictive after sitting down with people for lunch and we almost spent it all on our phones so I m now more sociable in uni without it, feel like I ve got more control over who can contact me too and two it was generally unproductive anytime I spent on it and thought 7 years of my life was enough for facebook to have.
200 and something. If I get a request and faintly know the person, I add them. Because I don't use Facebook. My account just sits there in case someone needs me for some reason, which is often enough for me not to delete it, at least, but I certainly don't think the number of 'friends' has anything to do with my actual number of friends.
Original post by saladays
200 and something. If I get a request and faintly know the person, I add them. Because I don't use Facebook. My account just sits there in case someone needs me for some reason, which is often enough for me not to delete it, at least, but I certainly don't think the number of 'friends' has anything to do with my actual number of friends.

Exactly the same to be honest, just so people who don't have my number can contact me.
Original post by CoolCavy

*high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile

why are you not on it? I want to come off again but groups on it are useful for me
Original post by trifleontoast
why are you not on it? I want to come off again but groups on it are useful for me

bc i'm a social hermit :colondollar:
:shakecane:
I don't have any because I don't use Facebook :smile:
bc i'm a social hermit :colondollar:
:shakecane:

Tbf most people on facebook aren't exactly the most social of beings either. They just sit on it instead of talking to those that they're actually in the company of.
Reply 19
360 before i deactivated it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending