The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll]all women are attracted to money, they'll be foaming at the mouth when they see a status symbol or any indication of wealth. cars, ca$h, bling and clothes [/scroll]

Has anyone told you that your scrolling text makes you sound way more official? Lol

It's good.
Reply 21
I don't care for expensive cars. lol
When I see a guy driving a sports car, I think "knob"; they're so ostentatious.
Original post by drowzee
When I see a guy driving a sports car, I think "knob"; they're so ostentatious.

Such elegant English :colondollar:.
Reply 24
Lol, bs, is this not just another one of those internet myths of what 'girls love', cause in the real world I can't say I've ever come across a woman who cared for expensive cars. Then again I probably shouldn't be surprised, according to the internet all women are shallow gold diggers it seems :lol:
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a young lady from even the most respectable family will become enfrothulated in the presence of a gentleman in an imposing carriage.
Original post by the bear
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a young lady from even the most respectable family will become enfrothulated in the presence of a gentleman in an imposing carriage.

Say wallah? That's so not true,speak for yourself :mmm:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hoes be all about the 'horse power' :sexface:

Spoiler

Horse power? :innocent:
Because they want your fcking money
Not girls only
Original post by SophieSmall
I don't give a crap about cars. But if you're rolling around in a sports car just to show off , I'll probably think you're a knob and want nothing to do with you. And I say the same for any kind of needless flash.

If you've got a passion for cars fair enough, but it's quite easy to tell the difference between someone who loves cars and someone who is using them to impress someone or get their dick wet.

Girls tend not to be into you if you're genuinely interested in cars.
If you start talking about porting cylinder heads and dyno tuning then the girls going to move on to some **** that's got a fancy car that he knows **** all about whilst your still wa*king over your engine map
Original post by jamesthehustler
because a guy with money can treat his girl well as a rule

Not always. If not, they regard them more as playthings, as much as their other numerous possessions. To treat someone well requires for one not be arrogant or egocentric, a trait which is very common to anyone who attains any large measure of wealth or power.
most the guys i know who drive flash cars don't get all the girls. It's quite sad actually. One of my friend's who was a solicitor and now just qualified as a doctor just got a brand new SLK. He's 36 no gf and loaded (probably a virgin).

They will attract a certain type of girl but not the type you want. Trust me.
Original post by B4SSIJo
Like say you pull up to a hot girl in a small car like a Polo - you have to be nice to her, you have to pretend to laugh at all her jokes, you have to bend over backwards for her and even then she may not have sex with you.

BUT

If you pull up, in say, a 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera then you can just be like "hey baby, get in" and she'll be like "OMG someone with a Porsche thinks I'm hot" or thoughts to that effect...

Girls love expensive cars. Why?

I don't give a sh*t what your driving. A loser in some new audi (don't know the model) actually shouted at me across the street asking if I need a lift. Girls don't like this, not much good comes from getting into a car with a stranger and I don't see why the f*cking losers doing this don't realise that we're creeped out by this behaviour.

Even honking your horn or shouting "get your t*ts out" of a moving car. Get your **** together.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Girls tend not to be into you if you're genuinely interested in cars.
If you start talking about porting cylinder heads and dyno tuning then the girls going to move on to some **** that's got a fancy car that he knows **** all about whilst your still wa*king over your engine map

My guy loves cars. We watch top gear together all the time, im more than happy to listen to him rattle in about horse power and chrome wheels or whatever, even if I'm not too bothered about cars myself. I think you're problem is your bitter attitude...if you were being serious
That's chavvy.
If you earn a lot of money and that really is your level based on your job etc, it's cool, but if you won the money or your parents gave is to you, you're a bit of a loser really because you have no way of sustaining that lifestyle by yourself.
Most of our decisions, consciously or subconsciously, are driven by our basic survival imperative, dressed up in cultural stereotypes. This decodes as follows:

Man with expensive car = potential breeding partner of high status and with ample resources to provide for our offspring.
Woman with long hair and big boobs = youthful/fertile female nurture-giver for potential offspring.

Like it or not, it's true.
Nah I’d prefer someone in a simpler car who would win me over with their charm not their money.

Latest