The Student Room Group

never had a girlfriend and 24

I had some good offers back at school and weren't interested in them then, been to college and got on with a really nice girl and brought her a lovely box of thorntons chocolates and a card for valentines with a lovely message in which brought a tear to her eye but she couldn't have me cos she only just met a boyfriend, done online dating and would of been used just for sex so I declined and she lied, been to a singles night recently and got on with girls well but got no interest, gave a lovely girl who works behind a bar who I was talking to my phone no last night cos I was out with work friends and she hadn't texted me. I'm 24, never been in a relationship and a virgin which I'm not pleased about. all of my friends are in a relationship but not me, it just frustrating me cos I hate being single. what do I do please??
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that it's because of your avatar.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm exactly in the same position as you buddy. I luckily got a second chance at uni after failing the first time because of mental issues. I'm also seeing a therapist to find out why I'm terrified of women and sex as I will genuinely end up alone or end up paying hookers to love me.

I've promised myself that I will work my ass off so that I can become financially independent and never have to take **** from any other person. If that does not work out, then I just won't go ahead living anymore as it ****ing sucks being lonely.
Reply 3
Who gives a fck mate just get on with your life...
Do whatever you want to do.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending