The Student Room Group

I fancy my teachers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
r u 12?

When I was twelve, I had a collection of plastic ant farms, each filled with ants from different areas. I gave these farms feudal sounding names, and wrote Arthurian style backstories for them.

My ability to make terrible jokes didn't come until many years later.
Original post by carpetguy
This is probs the same anon trolling themselves and switching ips so they get anon 2 and 3

right? lmao. i should make a fake acc. just like anon did so that I can have friends who agree on perving on teachers

Spoiler

Original post by AdjectiveNoun
When I was twelve, I had a collection of plastic ant farms, each filled with ants from different areas. I gave these farms feudal sounding names, and wrote Arthurian style backstories for them.

My ability to make terrible jokes didn't come until many years later.

You sounded like a very smart 12 year old. Were you often 'misunderstood' ? :u:
Original post by Edward_PoshPonce
right? lmao. i should make a fake acc. just like anon did so that I can have friends who agree on perving on teachers

Spoiler

Or just tick make post anonymously
Or just tick make post anonymously

lmao this
You sounded like a very smart 12 year old. Were you often 'misunderstood' ? :u:

What can I say? I suppose I'm like the insect version of Tarzan. Marvel should've totally cast me as the lead in the new Antman film.
oh really, is it a common thing for teens then? I always feel like its alright for boys to want to bang females teachers but any other way is wrong for example i got called a slut yesterday for saying i fancied my english teacher.

Woahhhh. Whoever called you a slut for saying you fancied a teacher is way out of line, there's no need to be so judgmental. I'm pretty sure everyone fancies a teacher at one point or another, wild hormones and functioning eyes n' all.
Just stick to fantasising about it because the reality is probably never going to happen as teachers are aware that such an incident would ruin their careers and possibly their lives.
Reply 49
Well the first thing to do is to not make a thread about your teacher... and then you don't wait around for responses to that thread...
What can I say? I suppose I'm like the insect version of Tarzan. Marvel should've totally cast me as the lead in the new Antman film.

Yes, yes you are, child... How old are you and how much do you think your brains are worth? (just a random question) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Just stick to fantasising about it because the reality is probably never going to happen as teachers are aware that such an incident would ruin their careers and possibly their lives.

Yeah.
I mean, in an all boys school, male teachers arent even allowed an enclosed room 1on1 with a boy.
Ive been told off many atime for entering an office followong in a teacher
Omg i really wanna call you a s*ut
Srsly
But then again, us bois do it all the time so, idk whats wrong with the world.

Ok fine here it is. Its ok for boys, but not girls. Everyone thinks that but antichauvensim forces ppl to try and oppose the view that they know is right

Like hell it's not okay for girls. So it's okay for boys to be horny teenagers, but not girls?

Spoiler

Reply 53
its so difficult sometimes i get D's on purpose because i want to seem dumb so they help me

lol

Antman came out last eid. Like, ages ago fam
Join the club pal, there are few teachers that I don't fancy:colondollar:
Yes, yes you are, child... How old are you and how much do you think your brains are worth? (just a random question) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm nineteen, Mister Poshponce sir!.
How much are my brains worth? Uh, assuming you mean intelligence and not, y'know, what price it would fetch on the organ black market, not that much.

I'm not nearly arrogant enough to call myself smart on a forum that contains so many fiercely intelligent people. I've been called intelligent by a number of people, but such a vague compliment is near useless when you consider how smart these individuals were, and whether or not they had ulterior motives. I was the most capable child in the majority of primary and secondary school classes, but that doesn't count for much either, because I have a pretty good memory for information, and I genuinely enjoyed academics (which helps a great deal).

I think the most I can say is that I'm well read and have a good amount of general knowledge. Even so, there is so much more to read, and so much more to learn.
How much are my brains worth? Uh, assuming you mean intelligence and not, y'know, what price it would fetch on the organ black market, not that much.

I'm not nearly arrogant enough to call myself smart on a forum that contains so many fiercely intelligent people. I've been called intelligent by a number of people, but such a vague compliment is near useless when you consider how smart these individuals were, and whether or not they had ulterior motives. I was the most capable child in the majority of primary and secondary school classes, but that doesn't count for much either, because I have a pretty good memory for information, and I genuinely enjoyed academics (which helps a great deal).

I think the most I can say is that I'm well read and have a good amount of general knowledge. Even so, there is so much more to read, and so much more to learn.

Ooh me! Me! Im one a dem clever kidz

You sound extremely smart to me, as I cannot comprehend 3/4ths of this message, good child :] i sHaLL conTINUE tO CaLL yOU InTELLIgnet :]

I can definetluy further your academic knowledge. My advice: drop out of college and find me. I shall use your brain and make you smarter, I promise you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by carpetguy
Ooh me! Me! Im one a dem clever kidz

Chill dude. I said I was well read, not the born again Turing :smile:

And hey, Antman is new to me. I'm a little behind the trends, k bruv? :afro:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending