The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i need this info by tonight for tomorrow! any help would be REALLY APPRECIATED! :biggrin:
Reply 2
It appears I may be a couple of days late, but I have C.H. Douglas' testimony before the Alberta Agricultural Commission, his testimony before the Select Standing Committee on Banking and Commerce, and his testimony before the MacMillan Committee of Finance and Industry, which J.M. Keynes was present and questioned Douglas.(along with numerous other books and papers by Douglas - including his analysis of Alberta after the Social Credit government was elected).
Reply 3
Socred
It appears I may be a couple of days late, but I have C.H. Douglas' testimony before the Alberta Agricultural Commission, his testimony before the Select Standing Committee on Banking and Commerce, and his testimony before the MacMillan Committee of Finance and Industry, which J.M. Keynes was present and questioned Douglas.(along with numerous other books and papers by Douglas - including his analysis of Alberta after the Social Credit government was elected).

Yes, you are a tad late, lol but thanks for the info...even though I did my presentation today. I also had some good points to defend myself. All went well.
thanks to all that commented here.
Reply 4
meishu
Yes, you are a tad late, lol but thanks for the info...even though I did my presentation today. I also had some good points to defend myself. All went well.
thanks to all that commented here.

Do you mind if I ask what your main points were? And if you are at all interested in Social Credit?

Latest

Trending

Trending