The Student Room Group

Please help ,

Please help .
It's December but I'm still waiting for student loan ,
The https://www.student-finance.service.gov.uk says that the status is submitted.
No letters have come since they've sent me back the papers that i have sent them.
STATUSAPPLICATION SUBMITTED
Your declaration formThank you, we got your declaration form and have processed it.

And in the payments tab it comes up as
No payments were found for you.
I don't know what to do , I feel hopeless. -.-
Reply 1
Original post by STomsone
Please help .
It's December but I'm still waiting for student loan ,
The https://www.student-finance.service.gov.uk says that the status is submitted.
No letters have come since they've sent me back the papers that i have sent them.
STATUSAPPLICATION SUBMITTED
Your declaration formThank you, we got your declaration form and have processed it.

And in the payments tab it comes up as
No payments were found for you.
I don't know what to do , I feel hopeless. -.-

You need to phone them, give them your Student Finance ID (the one you use yo login to their system). Ask what the delay is and whether you need to do anything to sort it out.

Has you uni started talking to you about tuition fees not being paid?
Original post by Klix88
You need to phone them, give them your Student Finance ID (the one you use yo login to their system). Ask what the delay is and whether you need to do anything to sort it out.

Has you uni started talking to you about tuition fees not being paid?

No one has said anything to me or asked me , the only letter i received in email was invoice which consists of showing the course total payment of it. That's pretty much all .
Thank you for replying :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by STomsone
No one has said anything to me or asked me , the only letter i received in email was invoice which consists of showing the course total payment of it. That's pretty much all .
Thank you for replying :smile:

Normally, a uni would be complaining by now that they haven't been paid the first instalment of the tuition fee. That would make me wonder whether the SF payment for tuition has been made to the uni, but your Maintenance Loan/Grant money has somehow gone astray.

Double-check that your bank account details on the SF system are still correct.

And do phone SF - they are the only people who can tell you definitively what has (or hasn't) happened with your maintenance money.

You can contact a SF rep here in the "Ask Student Finance" sub-section - link towards the top of the Student Financial Support section. However they only reply on a Wednesday and they can't look into your specific problem. They will ask you to phone the main SF number to get any further.
Ok , I will phone them , Thank you very much for responding and for information :smile: :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending