The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strontium-
When applying for accommodation, do you apply for just your firm choice or firm and insurance? Sussex is my insurance option (unconditional offer)

Unless its changed since I started, Sussex only guarantee accommodation if you've firmed them! Don't worry if you do end up at Sussex however, it's actually really easy to get accommodation as people are constantly looking for flatmates.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Accepted my insurance offer at Sussex on results day but still haven't heard anything back from the university at all. Would really prefer staying on campus but not sure if that's looking very likely then?
Original post by lovisatell
Accepted my insurance offer at Sussex on results day but still haven't heard anything back from the university at all. Would really prefer staying on campus but not sure if that's looking very likely then?

My daughter is in the same situation. Have you heard anything since you wrote this post?
it's funny reading this when park houses are £112 in 2019 and that's the cheaper end!!
I was 3 years old when this thread started, probably watching Beyblades.
Original post by 髙橋 らん
I was 3 years old when this thread started, probably watching Beyblades.

Bro same XD you applied for sussex?
Hello,Is it still possible to find an accommodation in the Uni or am I late for it? I recently got my CAS from Sussex but didn't apply for school Accommodation. I was wondering if they are still possible to rent or is there any one who want to pass someone else his/her contract. Thanks
Accomodation 2023.

Quite nostalgic reading through 15 years ago. £64pw for outside campus...

Although I've decided on Sussex as Insurance. Still putting an accommodation choice even though it's luck of the draw.

Whats the % getting a pick?

1. Brighthelm
2. Lewes (shared )
3. Swanborough (live like a Queen but be broke choice).
4. Norwich (budget choice not looking forward to fridge space or shower but it is what it is).

Latest

Trending

Trending