The Student Room Group
these things do not matter at all.. especially at your age.. you have so much to accomplish yet :smile:
I didn't have a bf until I was 18. You're still so young.
Original post by LucyG55
Is it bad that I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17?

Don't worry you got plenty of time, just live your life and have fun.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Not at all. Your studies are far more important. :wink: and plenty of people are in the same boat.

lmao

as if everyone without a boyfriend is academic, or the opposite for that matter

bs feel good response

no op you shouldn't feel bad, but this is a bad answer meant to make you feel better

you are probably missing out though, they can be good fun, or a nightmare, depends on your experiences
Reply 5
I wouldn't say its bad to be single at such an age (in fact most of my close friends-18 years old now- never had a bf). Depending on your definition of a bf, I went into an online rs when I was 15 (lasting about 2.5 years) and I don't think I was fully prepared or emotionally mature to deal with it. I went from a top scoring student in a top school to the bottom percentile and til date, I regretted my decision of getting into an rs (not the rs itself, I definitely appreciated the experience but it was just not meant to be) as I had to settle for lower academic goals due to my poor performance. So Ill say its actually a smart choice :smile:
Reply 6
lol at these amateurs. I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend. Stop complaining...
I'm eighteen in February and have never had a girlfriend. Focus on your studies.
I'm sorry but what a stupid question. Of course it's not bad.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
lol at these amateurs. I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend. Stop complaining...

Exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending