The Student Room Group

Pharmacology Applicants 2016

Haven't seen a thread for pharmacology for 2016 entry and I'd like to know how other applicants are doing. I've got 2 offers so far and it would be interesting to know what offers you guys have got.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied less than a month ago and I have all 5 offers from Bath, Bristol, King's College, Southampton and UEA. Where did you apply?
Reply 2
I have applied for Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds Beckett, and Nottingham and am waiting on replies from unis having sent off my application a few days ago.
Hi all,
I have just sent off my applications to Bristol, King's, Cardiff, Southampton and UEL. Exciting times :smile:
Hi! I applied to Strathclyde, Glasgow Uni, Glasgow Caledonian, Liverpool and Southampton. Still waiting for Strathclyde and Caledonian, got offers from the others though.
I sent back in October and got all my offers pretty fast. I applied to King's, Queen Mary, UCL and UEA. Am I the only one who's pretty scared right now. Like have I made the right decision? Am I going to be able to cope? What can I actually do with a Pharmacology degree? I know these are dumb questions but I really need reassuring right now :frown:
I applied to Manchester, Queen Mary, Kings and UCL. Got offers from all apart from Manchester who offered me an interview so I guess I'm sitting pretty right now!
Just sent my application off today. I applied to Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leicester and Huddersfield
I applied for UCL, Glasgow and Manchester for Pharmacology, KCL for Pharmacology and molecular genetics and Strathclyde for Pharmacology and Biochemistry back at the beginning of November and have received conditional offers from all but Manchester, who have invited me to an interview!
Original post by claraoswin114
I applied for UCL, Glasgow and Manchester for Pharmacology, KCL for Pharmacology and molecular genetics and Strathclyde for Pharmacology and Biochemistry back at the beginning of November and have received conditional offers from all but Manchester, who have invited me to an interview!

When is your interview for Manchester and how long did they take to invite you to an interview?
Original post by RachDaDon
When is your interview for Manchester and how long did they take to invite you to an interview?

My interview is on the 10th February and it took them about a month and a half to reply to my application! However, Manchester is my last choice and I have my other offers so I'm still not sure about going to the interview...
Hi, I applied for UCL(Msci), Southampton, Bath(Msci), Kings College and Portsmouth (insurance) and I have all my offers. Really stuck between UCL and Southampton for my firm though!
Hi all, anyone has an offer from Bristol (or have applied)?
Reply 13
Original post by GiManLikeRoud
Haven't seen a thread for pharmacology for 2016 entry and I'd like to know how other applicants are doing. I've got 2 offers so far and it would be interesting to know what offers you guys have got.

Got an unconditional offer at Edinburgh uni for pharmacology which I have firmed
Reply 14
4/5 offers received.
Bath- AAB
Southampton- AAB
UEA- ABB
Medway (Kent)- BBB
Liverpool- rejected (was quite surprised as their entry requirements were lower than Bath and Southampton).
anyone going to KCL?
Hey everyone,If you didn't get the results you were hoping for don't panic! You can call our clearing hotline on 01634 888483 to discuss your options of studying the Masters of Pharmacy or Bsc. Physiology and Pharmacology. We are a top 10 ranked university for Pharmacy and Pharmacology - you've got nothing to lose - give us a call!or visit http://www.msp.ac.uk/studying/clearing/Or call or text our student advisors on 07934680059 if you have any questions about the university, the courses or uni life!We look forward to hearing from you!Becka,MSop
Original post by u_s_e_r
anyone going to KCL?

I'm going to King's!
Original post by claraoswin114
I'm going to King's!

finally found someone else lol. pm me :smile:
Hi! i'm applying to 2017 pharmacology and was wondering whether you had any interviews at any unis? Also did you have any relevant wexp??
Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending