The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds offers

who has received offers for Leeds Uni and how long did it take, going out my mind
Original post by Anonymous #1
who has received offers for Leeds Uni and how long did it take, going out my mind

I applied early, On December 15th. I heard back within 2 weeks with an offer. Reply time honestly depends on what course your applying for and the volume of people who are also applying.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

What did u apply for? I’ve applied for pharmacology and still have no reply.
Reply 3
Original post by TashaHas
What did u apply for? I’ve applied for pharmacology and still have no reply.

i applied for pharmacology too, the wait is killing me! i got the email saying school of biomedical science will take a while for them to get through, but didn't think pharmacology would have too many applicants!! hopefully they get back soon though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by j3ssrc
i applied for pharmacology too, the wait is killing me! i got the email saying school of biomedical science will take a while for them to get through, but didn't think pharmacology would have too many applicants!! hopefully they get back soon though :smile:

Me too!! That’s what I thought but I didn’t think they would take this long. I predict it will be like mid March from what people from last year have said. Can never be sure though.

Quick Reply

Latest