The Student Room Group

Studying in America

I'm an American citizen with family in America. Would it be possible to move over and live with American family straight after sixth form, then live a year and then pay in state tuition?

Also,

Would universities look at my A level options or just care about the grades? I do Biology, Geography and Psychology but would like to do a degree in business
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Mark3214
I'm an American citizen with family in America. Would it be possible to move over and live with American family straight after sixth form, then live a year and then pay in state tuition?

Also,

Would universities look at my A level options or just care about the grades? I do Biology, Geography and Psychology but would like to do a degree in business

Hello! I've moved this to the Studying in North America forum, you should get more replies here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending