The Student Room Group

Be honest...have you ever wet/pooed yourself since being a little kid?

Scroll to see replies

Well, I woke up at night to go to the toilet (I normally NEVER wake up at night to use the toilet and am a very deep sleeper) - so I go to the toilet at well past midnight

I take a crap, go back and sleep,

----
In the morning I realised I had forgotten to pull down my boxers

^^true story
Reply 41
Original post by hejraat
Well, I woke up at night to go to the toilet (I normally NEVER wake up at night to use the toilet and am a very deep sleeper) - so I go to the toilet at well past midnight

I take a crap, go back and sleep,

----
In the morning I realised I had forgotten to pull down my boxers

^^true story

:/ that's sounds **** (pardon the pun) :P
Reply 42
Original post by bluemadhatter
Yes. Twice, I've pee'ed myself.

Spoiler

At least you weren't actually awake I guess!
Reply 43
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
After giving birth to my 2nd child, I must admit a little leak or two while running/laughing/jumping has become a little too commonplace for me.

my sister in law says the same about sneezing (she's had 5 kids)
Original post by pollytree
my sister in law says the same about sneezing (she's had 5 kids)
It's probably not a leak, but a flood for her then!
No, but I have a horrible story to tell. Gather around kids.

I had quite acute diarrhea two years back - could not control it at all. Unfortunately at the time a friend, who I no longer keep in touch with, asked me around to a party. It was in a block of flats and was reasonably enjoyable even though I hardly knew anyone there. It's strangely clear now, I was standing in a corner holding someone else's camera in my hand, and felt very suddenly that I needed to take a dump. I quickly took the picture much to the dissatisfaction of a couple who weren't ready, and asked them if they knew where the toilet was. After finding it occupied, I realised that I wasn't any longer holding it in but was actually pushing.

This is when I knew I had very little time to relieve myself. After a short run, I reached the door to the stairs that is hidden behind a corner. It was just a short run away, but I was not certain that I was going to get there in time. Once I got out, I contemplated my action. My butt hurt badly. I lowered my jeans and boxers and went into a squatting position. It was a quiet, slightly rainy night. I could faintly hear the music from the flat I had just run out of. From my position on the sixth floor, I could overlook the area. No one was there. I just stopped holding it in and the thought of the relief that was to come was only disturbed by the smell of cigarette smoke. It was as if my butt was forced open by a garden hose that was hidden inside it. There was a continuous and heavy downpour for at least ten seconds. There were a few tiny solid pieces that caused pain as they hit my butthole while exiting. I was shaking so much that when I began to pee it would not even flow continuously.

Suddenly, there was a voice: "Did the gutter tear or something?" A second, sounding female, added "my neck is wet." I put my hands on my stomach to increase the pressure to finish as soon as possible when a voice down there said "someone is up there!" A flashlight flashed up from below. I was scared and then the second wave came out of me. Below me, a scream rose through the night: "****, that's ****“. "He's ****ting on us." I could go on but to be honest I think you get the picture. I want to go listen to music, reliving this has been unpleasant. And no, I didn't get caught.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by Kittyboy
No, but I have a horrible story to tell. Gather around kids.

I had quite acute diarrhea two years back - could not control it at all. Unfortunately at the time a friend, who I no longer keep in touch with, asked me around to a party. It was in a block of flats and was reasonably enjoyable even though I hardly knew anyone there. It's strangely clear now, I was standing in a corner holding someone else's camera in my hand, and felt very suddenly that I needed to take a dump. I quickly took the picture much to the dissatisfaction of a couple who weren't ready, and asked them if they knew where the toilet was. After finding it occupied, I realised that I wasn't any longer holding it in but was actually pushing.

This is when I knew I had very little time to relieve myself. After a short run, I reached the door to the stairs that is hidden behind a corner. It was just a short run away, but I was not certain that I was going to get there in time. Once I got out, I contemplated my action. My butt hurt badly. I lowered my jeans and boxers and went into a squatting position. It was a quiet, slightly rainy night. I could faintly hear the music from the flat I had just run out of. From my position on the sixth floor, I could overlook the area. No one was there. I just stopped holding it in and the thought of the relief that was to come was only disturbed by the smell of cigarette smoke. It was as if my butt was forced open by a garden hose that was hidden inside it. There was a continuous and heavy downpour for at least ten seconds. There were a few tiny solid pieces that caused pain as they hit my butthole while exiting. I was shaking so much that when I began to pee it would not even flow continuously.

Suddenly, there was a voice: "Did the gutter tear or something?" A second, sounding female, added "my neck is wet." I put my hands on my stomach to increase the pressure to finish as soon as possible when a voice down there said "someone is up there!" A flashlight flashed up from below. I was scared and then the second wave came out of me. Below me, a scream rose through the night: "****, that's ****“. "He's ****ting on us." I could go on but to be honest I think you get the picture. I want to go listen to music, reliving this has been unpleasant. And no, I didn't get caught.

that is a FANTASTIC story to tell the grandkids
:/ that's sounds **** (pardon the pun) :P

Yeah - my favourite PJs were fulla ****
Reply 48
I was 11 years old and i got really scared of the dark. I needed a **** but i couldnt go because it was late. I poo'd myself and i know its disgusting but kiteralky wedged into my bum hole/crack all soft and gooey
No. :colonhash:
two times, I was drunk both times.
first time I ever got drunk was on my 15th birthday after school, but a couple of hours later I had to go back into school with my friends for a christmas carol concert. still pretty tipsy, my friend dared me to fart in the middle of an instrumental solo in one of the songs. I did it, and more than a fart came out. luckily nobody found out as the teacher sent me home immediately for disturbing the concert so I just ran home and got changed.
second time was at my year 11 prom. there were no teachers there because we organised it ourselves so most people took booze. me and my friends had been pre-drinking so we were all smashed really early. it's all a bit fuzzy, but what I do remember is needing to pee but seeing the huge queue for the toilets so going outside and peeing in the bushes instead, then coming back inside and dancing with my girlfriend. what had actually happened, so I was informed the next day, was that in the middle of a dance I said really loudly to my gf: 'I really need a piss' then just peeing myself right there and then. apparently at no point did I realise I'd wet myself, so I just spent the entire evening dancing with wet trousers while everyone avoided me. fun.
Reply 51
Original post by harleyfrank
two times, I was drunk both times.
first time I ever got drunk was on my 15th birthday after school, but a couple of hours later I had to go back into school with my friends for a christmas carol concert. still pretty tipsy, my friend dared me to fart in the middle of an instrumental solo in one of the songs. I did it, and more than a fart came out. luckily nobody found out as the teacher sent me home immediately for disturbing the concert so I just ran home and got changed.
second time was at my year 11 prom. there were no teachers there because we organised it ourselves so most people took booze. me and my friends had been pre-drinking so we were all smashed really early. it's all a bit fuzzy, but what I do remember is needing to pee but seeing the huge queue for the toilets so going outside and peeing in the bushes instead, then coming back inside and dancing with my girlfriend. what had actually happened, so I was informed the next day, was that in the middle of a dance I said really loudly to my gf: 'I really need a piss' then just peeing myself right there and then. apparently at no point did I realise I'd wet myself, so I just spent the entire evening dancing with wet trousers while everyone avoided me. fun.

The first one is hilarious :lol:
They didn't let you go to the bathroom on a plane??? That's really unfair, what are you supposed to do

I know. I think there were a few kids who had accidents too, it wasn't really fair although I guess they couldn't just have people wandering around in turbulence
. .
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A level sufferer
I knew i we'rent going to make it home in time so i just accepted my fate.

Was there no secluded areas like bushes or the back of a building to do it lol ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once when I was on a strip on mountains in italy. I fell, twisted my leg in skis after not being able to go to the bathroom for 7 hours. I peed myself because I was in that much pain
. .
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
I somehow managed to wet my pants in school when I was 13 and in year 9. I had never liked using the toilet at school and I had a few accidents of both varieties when I was at primary school.

Most days I would just wait until I got home to go to the toilet by which time I would be really desperate and I only ever asked to go if I knew I didn't have a choice.

On the day it happened it had been very hot so I had drank a lot of water so by the lesson after lunch I needed a wee quite badly. I decided to try and hold on but after about 15 minutes I worked out I'd never be able to hold on until I got home so I asked if I could go. I was refused because we had just had lunch.

I was quite shy when I was at school so I didn't protest by saying I was desperate, I just tried to carry on and concentrate on the class. I started fidgeting and moving around in my seat giving it everything to hold it in knowing that I didn't have a chance.

When it happened it felt horrible. At first I let a little squirt or which I managed to stop. But about a minute later it started again and I couldn't stop it. I must of lasted for over a minute, I just froze in my seat too scared to run. By the time I had finished I was sat in a puddle and some had even got on the floor. I was so upset and embarrassed that I actually started crying.

Obviously no one in school ever forgot about it and I was laughed at for it constantly until I left.
Reply 58
If you haven't, you need to drink more you pathetic amateurs.

Quick Reply

Latest