The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;vwS9UYP5Ing"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwS9UYP5Ing[/video]
Reply 3981
Original post by HAnwar
Ah is it. Try setting yourself targets each day so you can get a bit done everyday.
Also a revision timetable might help.

Meh it was alright. Didn't do much.

Lol. That's good, what did you get up to?

Bit boring and so unproductive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope your day was better today :smile:

Well, I have a lot of reading to do and for one of my module's I was able to finish it all so that was good.
Reply 3982
Original post by Tpos
I hope your day was better today :smile:

Well, I have a lot of reading to do and for one of my module's I was able to finish it all so that was good.

Yeah it was JZK

Oh that's good then. I can never revise during the day lol
Reply 3983
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah it was JZK

Oh that's good then. I can never revise during the day lol

Are you nocturnal or do you just not sleep? lol
Reply 3984
Original post by Tpos
Are you nocturnal or do you just not sleep? lol

Haha guess you could say nocturnal.
It's peaceful and there's less distractions so revision is easier at night.
The best sleep is after Fajr though
sleep is for the weak
Go to sleep you wasteman.
Reply 3987
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
sleep is for the weak

“And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection” (Surah Furqaan: 47)

Awks
Original post by HAnwar
“And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection” (Surah Furqaan: 47)

Awks

Yes HAnwar :tongue:

How true is that pic today, especially when ppl go for umrah. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3992
Original post by s_ahmed2
How true is that pic today, especially when ppl go for umrah. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely.
It's one of the reasons why I wouldn't like to take pics when going to umrah and doing tawaf etc. If I ever had the chance to go I would leave my phone at home.
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah definitely.
It's one of the reasons why I wouldn't like to take pics when going to umrah and doing tawaf etc. If I ever had the chance to go I would leave my phone at home.

Agree 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah definitely.

Is this not allowed?
What if you take the pictures for yourself, as memories? :frown:

I don't have any social networking sites so wouldn't post them anyway.
Original post by yasminkattan
Is this not allowed?

Taking them for yourself/family is fine. The issue is sincerity, some ppl take pics with the Quran open in front of the kaba and then don't even read it, just to show ppl. If you're intention is good then there's no problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah definitely.

No, you need your phone....what if you get lost or lose someone in the crowd and getting lost is very easy!

Personally I don't take selfies or pics with me in it but just random instant pics is sometimes irresistible.
Reply 3997
Original post by yasminkattan
Is this not allowed?

Also adding onto what s_ahmed said, it's the greatest place of worship, I would want to make the most out of it by worshipping and bringing myself closer to Allah rather than snapping pics.
Reply 3998
Original post by Sciatic
No, you need your phone....what if you get lost or lose someone in the crowd and getting lost is very easy!

Personally I don't take selfies or pics with me in it but just random instant pics is sometimes irresistible.

Oh yeah, guess that's true.
Always have a meeting spot just in case you get separated from family.
Reply 3999
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah definitely.

Basic Nokia 👌

Latest

Trending

Trending