The Student Room Group
Reply 1
samy26
Simple question really, like do you get summer holidays and easter and all that, this question by the way's coming from a year 11 boy.

Of course you do. Id be truly insane by now if we didnt!
Although, the duration of the holidays does generally decrease as you progress through the course:frown:
Im a first year medic, so far Ive had Christmas holidays(erm, I cant remember how long those were! 2 weeks?) and today's the last day of my lovely 3 weeks easter holidays.
Edit: and once my exams finish in June, I wouldnt have to go back till September (hopefully!:biggrin:)
Reply 2
samy26
Simple question really, like do you get summer holidays and easter and all that, this question by the way's coming from a year 11 boy.

no you don't. You only get christmas day and boxing day, new years day and easter off.

Otherwise whilst all your mates are on a beach in the Maldives, you're stuck in lectures.

Tough times.
Reply 3
British Bulldog
no you don't. You only get christmas day and boxing day, new years day and easter off.

Otherwise whilst all your mates are on a beach in the Maldives, you're stuck in lectures.

Tough times.

lol, it does feel like that sometimes :frown:
Reply 4
First two years I did normal 10 week terms so had a month at christmas a month at easter and june to october off for the summer. Third year I started begining of september and I have a week between rotations and two at christmas (Starting back jan 2nd) got 4 days off at easter and I don't finish until the end of july. You do still get holidays just not as much.

Latest

Trending

Trending