The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings Accomodation 2016

Yo,

Im probably going to put KCL as my firm, but I was wondering about the accomodation there

Which are the most social?

And is the distance from some accomodation eg GDSA to waterloo campus a problem?

Any advice anyone could give would be great, thanks x
Specifically what would you like to know? :smile: I lived at GDSA.

Most social can depend entirely on who you end up living with! But as a general rule of thumb, the most social will be GDSA, Stamford Street, Moonraker as they're the most central of the accommodations. Closest to the campuses too so they naturally form a bit of a hub.

As for the distance, it's really not bad. I could walk from GDS to Waterloo campus in around 20 mins, but there's tube links, Boris Bikes around the place if you prefer..
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MrDystopia
Specifically what would you like to know? :smile: I lived at GDSA.

Most social can depend entirely on who you end up living with! But as a general rule of thumb, the most social will be GDSA, Stamford Street, Moonraker as they're the most central of the accommodations. Closest to the campuses too so they naturally form a bit of a hub.

As for the distance, it's really not bad. I could walk from GDS to Waterloo campus in around 20 mins, but there's tube links, Boris Bikes around the place if you prefer..

What was it like financially at GDSA? I'm concerned about applying to it because the price is so high i'm worried that I won't have any money to go out with
Do we apply through the KCL portal?
How decent are the intercollegiate halls? I was thinking of applying to an intercollegiate as my insurance is Queen Mary...Advice?
Reply 4
Anyone at Ewen Henderson? It wasn't my first choice but it's the only ensuite I can afford. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest