The Student Room Group

What phone do you use?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
I do...especially in landscape mode :drool:

I just use the ordinary mode (so not the landscape mode) and although you have o do a bit of scrolling, and the menus at the top are more compressed, it works - and better than the app.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Don't those break really easily though? (Forgive my ignorance, I'm a bit behind when it comes to technology) :biggrin:

Tbh everyone nowadays has either iPhone or Samsung (:, most pple don't use cases (they think it ruins the appearance), but that's the only way it can break. but hey if you used your phone to take pics of the Alps, I'd stick with it (:
iPhone 6
Original post by GeologyMaths
Tbh everyone nowadays has either iPhone or Samsung (:, most pple don't use cases (they think it ruins the appearance), but that's the only way it can break. but hey if you used your phone to take pics of the Alps, I'd stick with it (:

I used a digital camera to take those photos haha, sorry to disappoint you :h:
Sony Xperia
iPhone 6S Space Grey
Original post by sae.hh
google nexus, best of the best.

yes m8 :colone:
Original post by Platopus
Sony Xperia

+1 to the Sonys. Love my z3 much more than my old Samsung. The only good iPhones are the 6+/s+ for their size, but generally iPhones are outclassed in every range by their Android equivalent. Shame they've become fashion accessories.
Reply 68
Original post by Student403
yes m8 :colone:

Fam we just connect on so many levels.

#2deep
Original post by Sae.HH
Fam we just connect on so many levels.

#2deep

Ikr lmfao

5 or 6? :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by homeland.lsw
iPhone 5S Space grey
Good phone, but the TSR app is awful..................................................

Yup the TSR app is horrific, had to uninstall it straight away. You'd think being such a big site now they'd put a little more effort into it. :colonhash:
Motorola Moto G 1st Gen

Celebrated our 2 year anniversary together a few days ago :heart:
IPhone 4:s-smilie:
Reply 73
Original post by Student403
Ikr lmfao

5 or 6? :biggrin:

5, want to get the 5X next as soon as the 6P is released and the price drops :biggrin:
Original post by Sparster
Why should I upgrade? It does everything I need to and most people can't tell what model Iphone it is unless they look really quickly so why should it matter unless I want to have a massive ego? I value things other than who has the most up to date phone. I could afford to upgrade but I don't feel it is worth doing. I am happy with what I have. Unlimited texts and data is the main thing I want and I have it. Also obv have many other things as it is an iPhone.

Because you'd have a better phone..
Big difference between an iPhone 4s and a iPhone 6. It doesn't really have much to do with ego, just better quality. I had a 4s and I'd say it is definitely worth upgrading but hey, to each his own or however it goes
Original post by Sae.HH
5, want to get the 5X next as soon as the 6P is released and the price drops :biggrin:

Ooooh nice! 6 here
had s6 but got stolen, rocking a moto g now.... gonna get s7 in feb tho hopefully
Samsung Galaxy Ace, crap phone was good at first then just gone crap not long after had it, but looking at getting a new phone but not sure what to go for, looking the Samsung phones under £100 or just over
Original post by Sae.HH
Yup the TSR app is horrific, had to uninstall it straight away. You'd think being such a big site now they'd put a little more effort into it. :colonhash:

For some reason it's still there, dunno why though...:s-smilie: I keep expecting some massive update where it's all new and shiny
iPhone 6s silver

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending