The Student Room Group

My friend's boyfriend kissed me.

Guysss,

Basically my close friend's boyfriend kissed me and one of her friends saw. what shall i do??

The guy always seemed a bit dodgy. he would continuously be staring at my breasts like his eyes would pop out.

My friend seemed like she really liked him so i didn't bother mentioning it and just tried to avoid him.

However, he kissed me a few hours ago, and the thing is the the girlfriend's friend saw us kissing idk what to do.
Reply 1
Tell your friend immediately! Don't let her find out from the other friend.

Edit: also definitely put the spin on it being the boyfriend that kissed you and not the other way around.
Reply 2
Tell your friend about what happened. Duh.
I think you have to tell your friend, it sounds like she will found out anyway and if you try to hide it you'll come across as equally guilty.
Original post by Anonymous
Guysss,

Basically my close friend's boyfriend kissed me and one of her friends saw. what shall i do??

The guy always seemed a bit dodgy. he would continuously be staring at my breasts like his eyes would pop out.

My friend seemed like she really liked him so i didn't bother mentioning it and just tried to avoid him.

However, he kissed me a few hours ago, and the thing is the the girlfriend's friend saw us kissing idk what to do.

I would imagine that it's best for her to hear it from you rather than someone else. And make it clear that he was the one that kissed you (if that is the case), and how he's been giving you looks.
Reply 5
Did you kiss him back? If you pulled away its not your fault.
Tell her at your earliest convenience. Then, once she dumps him (which she probably will considering he made the first move), you can get in there unashamedly (if you want to) :wink:
Reply 7
Did you like it?
Reply 8
The key question is did you kiss back. If not, there is not that much of a dilemma - you just need to tell her her bf is a scoundrel. If so, you'd better start thinking creatively if you want to retain that friendship..
Best if your friend finds out from you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending