The Student Room Group

Huge riot in German nightclub after 500 men break in and grope women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johann von Gauss
Its still racist...

Cultural supremacy is wrong too, btw - saying Western (white) culture is better than others is a form of white supremacy

A culture which allows the punishment of gay people, adulterers and treats women like dirt is inferior to Western culture, it's not racist to acknowledge this.
Reply 61
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Do you know anything at all about other cultures that you deem inferior?

Or do you just ignorantly assume your own is superior?

I suggest you do research other cultures, you'll see they aren't so bad - you are just cherry picking the worst bits to further your anti migrant agenda.

I got drunk and a female friend drove me home - couldn't do either of those in Saudi Arabia.
Reply 62

Appalling. Even reddit has been contaminated by political correctness.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by Skip_Snip
A culture which allows the punishment of gay people, adulterers and treats women like dirt is inferior to Western culture, it's not racist to acknowledge this.

Have you read the Bible? If not I suggest you do and get back to me on what you just said.
Reply 64
Original post by sw651
Have you read the Bible? If not I suggest you do and get back to me on what you just said.

N.B Ignore the Old Testament

LMAO
Let's see, gay people are abused in the west that is fact I mean there are tons of homophobes in the west, even at a young age people in the west ridicule gays.
Adulterers? yes because no one commits adultery or rape in the west *sarcasm*
Treating women like dirt also happens in the west, women being cheated on, abused in domestic violence,sexually harassed by multiple men, prostitution...

There are good and bad individuals everywhere it's not down to culture
Reply 66
Original post by sw651

Exactly. It's about time all these Christian countries stopped stoning their women.
Original post by sw651

I said culture, not religion. Western culture doesn't follow the Bible that closely anymore, luckily.
Original post by sw651

When I see a Christian country stoning a gay person, I will get back to you on that.

To answer OP, it is quite disgusting that (some) people who have run away from their homeland to safety and have gotten pity from others for their plight have decided to do such a act.

There needs to be more policing about this, not only in Germany but maybe over here as well.

Just a weird note but as I was typing this, on Channel 4 news they had Farage on there talking about this.
Reply 69
Original post by Lacesso
Exactly. It's about time all these Christian countries stopped stoning their women.
this is typical response of someone who is not well read on such topics. Since when has the Bible not told us to kill unbelievers, kill gays, kill adulteres. Ignorance seems o be your only vice
Reply 70
Original post by sw651
this is typical response of someone who is not well read on such topics. Since when has the Bible not told us to kill unbelievers, kill gays, kill adulteres. Ignorance seems o be your only vice

Who said it doesn't?
Ignorance seems to be your only vice.
Reply 71
I said culture, not religion. Western culture doesn't follow the Bible that closely anymore, luckily.
And in the future Islam will be the same
Original post by luminarychild
LMAO
Let's see, gay people are abused in the west that is fact I mean there are tons of homophobes in the west, even at a young age people in the west ridicule gays.
Treating women like dirt also happens in the west, women being cheated on, abused in domestic violence,sexually harassed by multiple men, prostitution...

Yes gay people are abused in the west. But you don't see them being stoned to death. The West is much safer for them than the East.

Yes people commit adultery but they don't get lashed or stoned to death for it.

Bad treatment of women also happens in the West but in general women and men are equal. In the Middle East, women are much lower down than men.
Reply 73
LMAO

Difference is that they aren't murdered by the state in the west.
Original post by sw651

In the future, maybe. Doesn't stop it being a problem now.
Reply 75
Original post by sw651

Original post by sw651

In the defence of Christianity, the bible has two testaments, the New Testament is the followed one as it's the latest will of God. The NT preaches all the messages of tolerance and kindness etc.

The Quran and the Old Testament are strikingly similar. Islam has no New Testament of tolerance. It's an immature religion.
Reply 76
Original post by Lacesso
Who said it doesn't?
Ignorance seems to be your only vice.
your hypocrisy is outstanding
LMAO

Is it illegal and punishable by death to be gay in the west?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by sw651
your hypocrisy is outstanding

Are you just typing things for the sake of replying now? If you don't have a response, don't hit the reply button. :2euk48l:
Reply 79
In the future, maybe. Doesn't stop it being a problem now.

QQuite true. I was just pointing out that we cannot blame the culture but rather the way it is followed. And a are still talking about a minorre still talking about a minoritywe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending