The Student Room Group

Requesting feedback?

I got rejected from Oxford on Wednesday and from what I've heard it's possible to request interview feedback. I was wondering from the phrasing in my letter whether or not they'll send it anyway:

The College will provide general statistical information about the application and selection process of your subject to your UCAS referee within the next few weeks, unless you have indicated that you do not wish a report to be sent. If you do not wish the College to provide this feedback to you or your referee, please inform us by emailing -x- asking for a note to be placed on file.

If not, is the best way to request feedback just to email?
Original post by 4170sre
I got rejected from Oxford on Wednesday and from what I've heard it's possible to request interview feedback. I was wondering from the phrasing in my letter whether or not they'll send it anyway:

The College will provide general statistical information about the application and selection process of your subject to your UCAS referee within the next few weeks, unless you have indicated that you do not wish a report to be sent. If you do not wish the College to provide this feedback to you or your referee, please inform us by emailing -x- asking for a note to be placed on file.

If not, is the best way to request feedback just to email?

"general statistical information" probably means number of applicants, acceptance rates, etc. For specific feedback, I think you still need to email. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending