The Student Room Group

If on results day I decide I want to go to my insurance choice, can I do that?

I'm getting so worked up over choosing between Sussex and Birmingham to study Psychology. I've looked at both and liked both; but I think I prefer Sussex. However, Sussex wants me to get ABB and Birmingham wants AAB, so I can't put Birmingham as my insurance, which I think i'd ideally do. I don't want to put Sussex as my firm choice as then I will have no real insurance, as I don't want to go to the other 3 that offered me places (Surrey, Essex and Kent).

I liked birmingham and really wouldn't mind going there, however I just got a slightly better feel from Sussex, i'm so confused and really don't know what to do!

If on results day I decided that I really, really wanted to go to Sussex and didn't want to go to birmingham, but got AAB, could I do that?

:confused:
Only if Birmingham agreed to release you and Sussex then agreed to take you, which isn't guaranteed and which could take ages to sort out. How confident are you of getting ABB? If you're ressonably sure you can get those grades, you could always have Sussex as your firm and not have an insurance.
Reply 2
Ok, thanks for your help.

I'm still undecided, argh!

Latest

Trending

Trending