The Student Room Group

Is there anyone who is doing IB Diploma or did IB Diploma in the past?

Hi there. I would like to ask if there is anyone of you or if you know anyone who has done IB Diploma in the past or is doing it at the moment (2nd year)? It would be very helpful for me if I could know you or if you could let me know anyone through you. I'm struggling with some problems and there are people who said they will help but they stepped back and it hurts! Please let me know.
(Or you can also send me a private message if you don't want to reply in here :smile: )
Original post by ayairani12
Hi there. I would like to ask if there is anyone of you or if you know anyone who has done IB Diploma in the past or is doing it at the moment (2nd year)? It would be very helpful for me if I could know you or if you could let me know anyone through you. I'm struggling with some problems and there are people who said they will help but they stepped back and it hurts! Please let me know.
(Or you can also send me a private message if you don't want to reply in here :smile: )

I am in my last year of IB.
Reply 2
Am in the last year. What do you need help with?
Reply 3
I'm in my first year IB, still happy to help if I can :smile:
I'm doing my first year of IB at the moment but I would be happy to help :smile:
Completed my IB Diploma last year and got 38 points. Am happy to help with anything! :smile:
'Tis my first year! I do HL History, English Lang & Lit, Philosophy, and SL Maths Studies, Biology, Spanish :P Feel free to ask me anything
I'm in my second/final year, just finished exams, ask me anything:
English, Economics & History HL
Spanish, Maths Studies & Physics SL
(edited 7 years ago)
Graduated IB last year (May 2015 Session)
HL - Business and Management, Economics, Physics
SL - Maths, Spanish, English (Lang Lit)
Currently in the last week of IB exams, subjects are as follows.
HL Theatre Studies, Psychology and English
Maths Studies, German Ab Initio and Environmental Systems and Societies.

Happy to help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending