The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Csm portfolio reviews

Just wondering if anyone has got a portfolio review from csm yet? I've got mine on the 12th of Feb and was wondering what exactly other people are putting in their portfolios for review as I haven't done art at Alevel only at GCSE but I have done textiles at Alevel and was wondering whether to put this in as I applied for fashion and textiles curriculum area X
Original post by Enilyybarnesxx
Just wondering if anyone has got a portfolio review from csm yet? I've got mine on the 12th of Feb and was wondering what exactly other people are putting in their portfolios for review as I haven't done art at Alevel only at GCSE but I have done textiles at Alevel and was wondering whether to put this in as I applied for fashion and textiles curriculum area X

You'll find some general advice here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=974132
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Enilyybarnesxx

I havent got an answer from csm yet! only Chelsea I applied early december and I have uploaded my portfolio

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending