The Student Room Group

Does this Girl like me?

I've seen this girl a couple times in the cafeteria and the other day I noticed that we both had exactly 137 beans each when we were eating beans on toast. What does this mean?
Original post by eternaforest
I've seen this girl a couple times in the cafeteria and the other day I noticed that we both had exactly 137 beans each when we were eating beans on toast. What does this mean?

It means you're good at maths.
Reply 2
She wants the d
It's destiny. Were the stars aligned at the time?

omy.
I think she definitely likes you and you should go for her. Bring up the fact that you both have the same number of beans and you've double-checked - it makes you look observant and girls really dig that. Don't forget to give her a gift, I'd suggest scooping some beans with your hands and trying to feed her, a gift and a romantic gesture - like hitting two birds with one stone! :-)

Another one of these? Really? The last week or so has been full of these. I got to 137 beans and went "Oh FFS"
Original post by cbreef
Another one of these? Really? The last week or so has been full of these. I got to 137 beans and went "Oh FFS"

What are you talking about??????????? This is potentially a genuine chance of romace on the brink here!

Original post by Kirshtaaay
I think she definitely likes you and you should go for her. Bring up the fact that you both have the same number of beans and you've double-checked - it makes you look observant and girls really dig that. Don't forget to give her a gift, I'd suggest scooping some beans with your hands and trying to feed her, a gift and a romantic gesture - like hitting two birds with one stone! :-)

I've already come up with a pick-up line: "Will you bean mine?" :smile:
there are 57 ways to leave your lover...
Reply 9

It means that you're very probably a 'good driver'.
Original post by Profesh
It means that you're very probably a 'good driver'.

I'll take that as a nice way of saying I'm autistic
What are you talking about??????????? This is potentially a genuine chance of romace on the brink here!

That's brilliant! Omg what about: Where have you bean all my life?
Original post by Kirshtaaay
That's brilliant! Omg what about: Where have you bean all my life?

Brilliant! I'll use that one tomorrow thanks :smile:
Original post by TSRian123454321
Don't forget the farting in her face to mark your territory (cats and other animals who get the girls do this all the time). Plus, it'll all round off nicely with the hearty meal of beans you two have just had.

I'll have to try this out :smile: thanks!
Reply 14

Oh wow, this is just excellent !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending