The Student Room Group

Best Place to Study GDL 2016

Hi guys I am applying to study the GDL in September but I don't know the best places to apply to? I've started my application but I'm struggling to pick the institutions. Which is deemed the most prestigious? I didn't go to a leading university and would like to pick a better/more valued place for the GDL. Also, the best place in general to study at. I'm in London if that makes a difference, although I would consider moving further out. I've looked online and Oxford Brooke's has come up but I'm not sure. Any insight or tips would be helpful. Thank you.
Reply 1
I too would like to know...
Hello guys,
If you need some help deciding where to study the GDL let me give you some information on our degree.

Our GDL is endorsed by some of the leading law firms, and we are the preferred training provider to over 30 of them. We’ve teamed up with leading law firms to design a course that encourages you to think like a lawyer from the start.
You’ll receive unrivalled face-to-face teaching and tutor support from qualified lawyers with practical experience; so you will know what to expect in real-life situations
We can also offer flexible study options - choose to study full-time, part-time or via our supported online distance learning programme . Finally, if you study with us you will get award winning careers support to help you stand out from the crowd as soon as you accept your place.
Tedbaker you mentioned London but also said that you would be open to moving further out. We currently have eight centres in seven cities around the UK and additionally we will be offering the GDL in Exeter from September 2016.

If you need any more info, feel free to give us a call on 0800 289997 (freephone) or check out our website. http://www.law.ac.uk/postgraduate/gdl/

We've also got some open days coming up in May and June so feel free to sign up and come and visit us. http://cc.law.ac.uk/personal/events/book/

If you have any other questions, you can also email our Admissions Team at: [email protected]

Good luck with your applications!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending