The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Has anyone applied for Physics with a preliminary year at Bristol?

Hi, I've seen this course but I can't seem to find any threads related to it. Has anyone applied for 2016 entry?
Hi, you are not alone! I have an unconditional offer which I am sure is what most others who apply receive when applying for this course! What educational background do you come from?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Charliebakerr
Hi, you are not alone! I have an unconditional offer which I am sure is what most others who apply receive when applying for this course! What educational background do you come from?

hey, I didn't apply for it because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to. what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
I'm doing an Access Course but to put the course into perspective with A levels 30/45 Distincions is about equivalent to ABB how ever I am predicted 45/45 so hard to tell really, the impression I got is that as long as you had shown some form of intellect they give you an offer, I'm sure you would have been fine! Where are you going instead and studying what ?
Reply 4
I'm doing an Access Course but to put the course into perspective with A levels 30/45 Distincions is about equivalent to ABB how ever I am predicted 45/45 so hard to tell really, the impression I got is that as long as you had shown some form of intellect they give you an offer, I'm sure you would have been fine! Where are you going instead and studying what ?

I'm going to Leeds to study Physics with a foundation year instead, which isn't bad tbh, but I think I would have preferred Bristol.
What grades are you expecting? Leeds will be great none the less!
Reply 6

Did you choose Bristol? I'm starting this course in September following an access course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending