The Student Room Group

I know my boyfriends cheating...

Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now. I thought we loved each other?
The other day I was going to surprise him by turning up to his house in just my coat and nothing else. When I pulled up outside his house another girl came out...
I didn't really think anything of it until I found her knickers under his bed... FYI she was fat.
I totally freaked out and told him my mum called and told me that she was cooking dinner for me and it would be ready in 10 minutes.
I just want to be honest with him... But he is my everything.
HELP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well, time to make him your nothing then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by *Stefan*
Well, time to make him your nothing then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love him to much
Original post by blondieclo
I love him to much

Well clearly he doesn't feel the same way
Reply 4
Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now. I thought we loved each other?
The other day I was going to surprise him by turning up to his house in just my coat and nothing else. When I pulled up outside his house another girl came out...
I didn't really think anything of it until I found her knickers under his bed... FYI she was fat.
I totally freaked out and told him my mum called and told me that she was cooking dinner for me and it would be ready in 10 minutes.
I just want to be honest with him... But he is my everything.
HELP

FYI, that shouldn't be a factor. He shouldn't cheat on you regardless of that girl's weight and figure.
Please find your dignity and dump him.
Reply 5
I love him to much

And I love milkshakes too much but I've stopped drinking them... Time heals everything.

[My troll sensors are hitting red for some reason :rolleyes:]
Reply 6
Original post by Josh Lyman
Well clearly he doesn't feel the same way

Do you think theres anyway of getting those feelings back?
Talk to him, then make the decision to dump him or not.
Reply 8
Maybe your boyfriend enjoy's wearing knickers whilst he's alone...
I thought you said your boyfriend was naked wearing just your coat and then a girl came out of your coat lol wot go to bed brain
People cheat....that's life. If they don't cheat now, they will eventually..30 40 50 years from now.
I'm thinking you just have to settle, or stay single. Its either your the main girl or th side girl, or the single girl. I am sorry but that's the society we live in, no morals, no boundaries. Unfortunately we don't live in the 1930s where guys were somewhat decent.
Original post by xobeauty
People cheat....that's life. If they don't cheat now, they will eventually..30 40 50 years from now.
I'm thinking you just have to settle, or stay single. Its either your the main girl or th side girl, or the single girl. I am sorry but that's the society we live in, no morals, no boundaries. Unfortunately we don't live in the 1930s where guys were somewhat decent.

With all due respect. Stop talking such complete melodramatic bullshit. Not everyone cheats and cheating is not inevitable. Posting your depressive and selfish bullshit helps no one, least of all OP.

At OP he cheated on you (so it seems) ask yourself will you ever be able to trust him again? Could you ever be happy with him knowing he is a cheater and did that to you? Chances are the answers to those questions are no. It doesn't matter how much you love him or how he is "your everything" it doesn't change what he did and love on its own isn't enough. Not without trust and respect, and he has given you neither of those things.

Move on or I guarantee you're going to just become miserable in a relationship with someone who you can't trust.
Reply 12
Wow so you were going to surprise him by being completely naked underneath a coat and he had just finished having sex with another girl....

How can he be this stupid? :rofl:
Original post by SophieSmall
With all due respect. Stop talking such complete melodramatic bullshit. Not everyone cheats and cheating is not inevitable. Posting your depressive and selfish bullshit helps no one, least of all OP.

At OP he cheated on you (so it seems) ask yourself will you ever be able to trust him again? Could you ever be happy with him knowing he is a cheater and did that to you? Chances are the answers to those questions are no. It doesn't matter how much you love him or how he is "your everything" it doesn't change what he did and love on its own isn't enough. Not without trust and respect, and he has given you neither of those things.

Move on or I guarantee you're going to just become miserable in a relationship with someone who you can't trust.

Maybe you're living in a safe little bubble there in the UK and don't have much life experience, or communicate with people or live in " a real world" But you sound niave.
Original post by xobeauty
Maybe you're living in a safe little bubble there in the UK and don't have much life experience, or communicate with people or live in " a real world" But you sound niave.

No, I'm just not delusional and I don't distrust everyone.
Reply 15
Dump it

how did you say bullshit without being censored? is bullshit uncensored? is me writing bullshit right now ok? correct advice too.
Original post by welcometoib
how did you say bullshit without being censored? is bullshit uncensored? is me writing bullshit right now ok? correct advice too.

haha yeah I did wonder why it's not censored because it usually is :tongue:
If your mum still cooks your dinner you are young enough to get over this heartbreak.

Just sleep with one of his mates and call it even. Maybe even two to equal the fat girl's mass.

This is the only option open to you now.
No, I'm just not delusional and I don't distrust everyone.

Okay.

Great advice anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending