The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2016, Chester Campus

Scroll to see replies

I have my interview next Wednesday! Can anyone give me any insight or tips? :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Nursingapp1
I have my interview next Wednesday! Can anyone give me any insight or tips? :smile:

Hi!
For the individual interview they ask you to talk about one of the 6 C's for 3 minutes. The group interview they give you a picture and you have to talk about it with the rest of the group, about the health care needs of the person in the picture! Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine 😊
Original post by Beyfan18
Hi!
For the individual interview they ask you to talk about one of the 6 C's for 3 minutes. The group interview they give you a picture and you have to talk about it with the rest of the group, about the health care needs of the person in the picture! Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine 😊

Thank you! Do they tell you how many places there are? And how long did it take them to make a decision after interview? Thanks
Reply 43
Thank you! Do they tell you how many places there are? And how long did it take them to make a decision after interview? Thanks

I'm not certain about the number of places, think it depends on number of applicants! I heard back a week after! 😊
Original post by Beyfan18
I'm not certain about the number of places, think it depends on number of applicants! I heard back a week after! 😊

Thank you! One last question, what's the maths test like? Do I need to revise for it?
Reply 45
Thank you! One last question, what's the maths test like? Do I need to revise for it?

Haha, it's fine, it's basically just converting measurements and percentages, you get to use a calculator so you'll be fine 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending