The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Reading list for Nursing MSc

Could anyone help me out so that I could do a bit of reading before starting in September, please?
Any titles....?

PS. Is anyone coming from Wirral? What's the cheapest way to get to The Wheeler?
Reply 1
Original post by JoRobbins
Could anyone help me out so that I could do a bit of reading before starting in September, please?
Any titles....?

PS. Is anyone coming from Wirral? What's the cheapest way to get to The Wheeler?

Ross & Wilson Anatomy & Physiology
Any student nurse maths book you can get off amazon

Get the train and walk across town is the cheapest/easiest way.

A Chester trained RN
(edited 10 months ago)
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by JoRobbins
Any titles....?

Hi @JoRobbins

The titles that @Emily_B recommend are a good place to start. You could reach out to Tracy Ross, the programme leader for our Pre-registration Adult Nursing MSc - [email protected], we're sure Tracy will have some recommendations. You'll also receive some induction information prior to arrival in September, this will include a suggested reading list :smile:

If you plan to travel by train, there are various Mersey Rail weekly, monthly or annual passes that can help reduce costs. Wheeler is roughly a 20 minute walk from the train station.

Hope this helps! But if you have any further questions just let us know!

Best wishes,
Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending