The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2016, Chester Campus

Hi,
Has anybody received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Chester University and is wanting to go to the Chester Campus?
I attended my interview on the 20th January and got a conditional offer on the 27th January! I'm so happy!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beyfan18
Hi,
Has anybody received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Chester University and is wanting to go to the Chester Campus?
I attended my interview on the 20th January and got a conditional offer on the 27th January! I'm so happy!

Hey!
I had my interview on the same day but I'm going this March to the Chester campus! Are you going in September?:smile: X
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I am going in September yes! I'm so excited! :smile:
I am going in September yes! I'm so excited! :smile:

I know I can't wait either 😀
Reply 4
You'll have to keep updated via this post. I attended an interview for Edge Hill on the 14th January but haven't heard back yet. I also have Interviews for Salford and Manchester Uni, and still to hear back from UCLan. At the moment Chester is my first choice though so I'm pleased with the offer! :smile:
You'll have to keep updated via this post. I attended an interview for Edge Hill on the 14th January but haven't heard back yet. I also have Interviews for Salford and Manchester Uni, and still to hear back from UCLan. At the moment Chester is my first choice though so I'm pleased with the offer! :smile:

Yeah I will do 😊 Ah that's good then! Good luck with your others I'm sure you'll be fine 😊 But Chesters really nice, would you be living in?😊
Reply 6
I will be living in yeah! 😊
Reply 7
Hi, for your interview at chester did you have an individual interview as well as a group one, or just the group interview?
Reply 8
I had a group interview for 1/2 hour and an individual interview for 3 minutes! ☺️
Reply 9
Right okay! What were the questions like? Were they related to nursing or more about you - experience etc?
Reply 10
6 C's, and then a bit about you, the group interview isn't questions but an activity! ☺️
Reply 11
Brill thank you!
Reply 12
You're Welcome, Good Luck, I'm sure you'll be fine! :smile:
Reply 13
Hey there, just had my offer for the chester campus in September eeek x
Reply 14
Congrats! Is it your first choice? 😊
Reply 15
Yes so really pleased, have you started sorted out finance and stuff yet?
Reply 16
Not yet, I have a student finance talk at my college on Monday, so going to wait till then! I also have an offer for Manchester and an interview for Salford on Tuesday! Still to hear back from my interview at edge hill and UCLan haven't responded yet! 😊
Reply 17
Does anyone know what questions Salford ask at their interview?? Im so nervous ahhhh
Reply 18
I've just been today! They asked me qualities of a nurse, what your family and friends would say are your strengths and areas for improvement, experience you've had and a scenario question based on that! The group interview you get a picture and you have to discuss 6 C's based on it! 😊 Good luck 👍🏼
Reply 19
Thank you!!! Did you find it difficult? Im stressing about the Maths questions because some one on my course told me they are really tough 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending