The Student Room Group

BA Fine Art 2016 applications

Scroll to see replies

Any one else dreaming of UCAS and waking up in the middle of the night to check it 'incase there was a email error and you didn't get the notification'? haha.
Reply 221
I still haven't heard back from Chelsea !! And everyone I knew on my interview day has :s-smilie: Its not even one I was planning on picking, but it would be nice to find out ahaha. Anyone else not heard ?
I'm still waiting for the GSA, as well.
Reply 223
Original post by flora107
I had my interview on Tuesday and found out this morning :smile:
so i don't think they take too long in replying

Same here! So excited! Do you know if we get a letter of follow up email with more info about our offers! I want to start looking at accommodation but know nothing about the area! Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Congrats! 😊
Reply 224
Anyone thinking of going Newcastle or Loughborough for fine art?
Reply 225
Anyone else going Manchester Met??
Original post by hr.w
Anyone else going Manchester Met??

Lol me. To do fine art and art history
Original post by Hannahprizeman
How did your Goldsmiths interview go?

I thought it went quite badly, I felt so intimidated by the lecturers. The course didn't sound up my street either tbh
Original post by Kt.96
Same here! So excited! Do you know if we get a letter of follow up email with more info about our offers! I want to start looking at accommodation but know nothing about the area! Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Congrats! 😊

Hey sorry just saw this! Thanks you too!
Mine was in the morning, you?
Where abouts are you moving from? :smile:
Reply 229
Hey sorry just saw this! Thanks you too!
Mine was in the morning, you?
Where abouts are you moving from? :smile:

Mine was in the afternoon. Moving from near Oxford. 😀
Reply 230
Anybody on here accepted an offer to study at central Saint martins? Trying to find people haha!
Original post by Jm9900
Anybody on here accepted an offer to study at central Saint martins? Trying to find people haha!

Two of my friends have rejected it for Chelsea strangely!
Sooo.... Just got en e-mail telling me that my application to the Glasgow school of art for Fine art photography was unsuccessful. Devastated.
Anyone heard for fine art at Edinburgh? :frown:
Reply 234
I got a conditional offer - just need to pass my foundation :smile:

Well done! I also got an offer from Goldsmiths today. Is Goldsmiths your firm choice? . I got an offer from all my choices but I'm scared of choosing the wrong place
Reply 235
Original post by eHAWA
Well done! I also got an offer from Goldsmiths today. Is Goldsmiths your firm choice? . I got an offer from all my choices but I'm scared of choosing the wrong place

same !!!! I'm so happy it was my first choice :'))
Reply 236
Original post by Art.s
Anyone thinking of going Newcastle or Loughborough for fine art?

going to newcastle
Reply 237
Original post by a_cmm
same !!!! I'm so happy it was my first choice :':wink:)

Well done to you to!! What did you like about Goldsmiths and how was your interview. Never know I might see you there :smile:
Reply 238
Original post by melissabaird13
Anyone heard for fine art at Edinburgh? :frown:

Yeah I got an offer but applied for 2nd year entry :smile:
Reply 239
Original post by eHAWA
Well done to you to!! What did you like about Goldsmiths and how was your interview. Never know I might see you there :smile:

ahh that would be cool :smile:
I have visited a few times and really like the communal feel of the studio space which mixes different year groups. I quite like to feel challenged (bc it makes me work harder) and I think the high quality of student and tutor and largish size of the course (about 90 per year i think) will provide this environment. I also know of people on the course who are happy with it.
My interview was quite intense- lots of questions about my work really getting me to think about every aspect of it, but I feel I answered the questions clearly so was content afterwards.
Where else do you have offers from ?

Quick Reply

Latest