The Student Room Group

Muslim guys who used to/still do haram stuff

Scroll to see replies

What the hell is the point in this thread ? Do you like 'badboys' but wear a hijab ? We all know a hijab doesn't make you instantly religous. Hijabs nowadays can be many things like a fashion statement the way it is now. However it's good to see a decent hijabi who prays etc it gives her a nice touch.

If A Muslim guy who went our clubbing I would doubt he would go out with a decent hijabi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i agree with u
sometimes ... no sorry , most of the time , the beauty of a girl lies deep in her personality , and innossance is the major point of personality that makes a girl beautifull , some girls , even if they have a nice face and a nice hair , we still don't get attracted to them ( and on that , everybody can give examples , so don't tell me you don't agree ) hijab is tool for girls to hide some of thier attractions , instead they gain a personality beauty , so my answer is yes , hijab does make beautifull
Agree with you 100%, looks are just a bonus but the real deal is personality!
After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder :smile:
Original post by mohamed EPAU
sometimes ... no sorry , most of the time , the beauty of a girl lies deep in her personality , and innossance is the major point of personality that makes a girl beautifull , some girls , even if they have a nice face and a nice hair , we still don't get attracted to them ( and on that , everybody can give examples , so don't tell me you don't agree ) hijab is tool for girls to hide some of thier attractions , instead they gain a personality beauty , so my answer is yes , hijab does make beautifull

Thanks for the rep :smile:
Original post by muslimstanisyed
Yes i prefer them to cover, and try to be good muslims.
Definitely prefer them to be the total opposite to me when it comes to sex as well.
Women and men shouldnt be judged equally imo.

how convenient and extraordinarily hypocritical.sorry but the world doesn't work like that if you want a pious muslim girl then you have to be pious yourself.you can't just say men and women should be judged equally so that you can continue to do haram things.how revolting.allah is watching you and your hypocrisy.
Ehh, don't like those traits in a girl in general, Muslim or not. As for the hijab question, not really sure as it has never crossed my mind lol. I'd lean towards no though.

I'm not the most religious (used to be more) but still never touched drugs or alcohol or had sex. I eat non-halal chicken and red meat lol, and don't pray like before but that's it lol.
Reply 27
Original post by S-man10
who are you and why are you asking this?

Probably a gcse muslima who has a crush on a Arab bad boy.
Original post by JakeyJakeJake
Thanks for the rep :smile:

my plesure !
Original post by Anonymous
Haram stuff like drinking, drugs, clubs and sex etc...Do you like pious Muslim girls who wear hijab? Or do you find it unattractive?
Have you ever liked a good hijabi?

LOL if you're good looking then a hijab won't take that away from you - i know some sexyy hijabis
A pious Woman DEFINITELY attracted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending