The Student Room Group

Become tired (and fall asleep) after morning ****...

I'm 15 going on 16 and usually, on weekends, I awaken in bed around 9.00 and feel the urge to masturbate, and so I do. I finish, but feel tired and almost immediately I fall asleep again.

In about 2 hours, I am constantly reminded by my mother that it's imperative to get out of bed and complete some revision - she claims I'm "wasting my future"; however, the tiredness takes control, preventing me from awakening.

Then, I go downstairs (finally) at about 11 o'clock.

Normal?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 going on 16 and usually, on weekends, I awaken in bed around 9.00 and feel the urge to masturbate, and so I do. I finish, but feel tired and almost immediately I fall asleep again.

In about 2 hours, I am constantly reminded by my mother that it's imperative to get out of bed and complete some revision - she claims I'm "wasting my future"; however, the tiredness takes control, preventing me from awakening.

Then, I go downstairs (finally) at about 11 o'clock.

Normal?

Bump
Which bit? Getting teenagers out of bed is notoriously difficult. For the rest...

Orgasm puts various relaxing chemicals in your blood = many people feel sleepy afterwards.

You could, gasp, get up immediately after coming; set an alarm to wake you at 9:30 or 10am, so you're woken from the post-orgasmic slumber; set an alarm to wake you at 7am, and masturbate then - two hours after that is 9am...
Reply 3
I agree with the above tips. If you set your alarm for 7am you will probably be aroused anyway so just masturbate, orgasm, reset alarm for 9am. You are happy + your Mum is happy + you can do your revision = good result. 😎
Oh, yes, it's a good idea to reset the alarm before orgasm...

Quick Reply

Latest