The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Visas, English Level Certificate and Qualification 1 - Please help! (Uni of Dundee)

(University of Dundee)
I went into my eVision after getting another email about clarifying my visas and such, thought I already uploaded my passport, I just did it again since they asked to in my intray. Not too sure if they got it or not, because they didn't email me elaborating on what I did wrong, but I'll assume there's nothing wrong for now.

But now the other problem is that there's a to-do list, and I can't really find a quick link to see what they want when they asked for me to upload my Qualification and English Level certificate. Is it my A(2)-Level results and my O level and A level English results?
Reply 1
Original post by andilzx
(University of Dundee)
I went into my eVision after getting another email about clarifying my visas and such, thought I already uploaded my passport, I just did it again since they asked to in my intray. Not too sure if they got it or not, because they didn't email me elaborating on what I did wrong, but I'll assume there's nothing wrong for now.

But now the other problem is that there's a to-do list, and I can't really find a quick link to see what they want when they asked for me to upload my Qualification and English Level certificate. Is it my A(2)-Level results and my O level and A level English results?

Hey.

I would suggest emailing Dundee by clicking on the Contact Us link just above the Intray box on e-vision. I am currently studying at Dundee and last year I didn't have to upload my A Level certificates, however just to be sure perhaps upload all your qualifications?

Cesca
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
Hey.

I would suggest emailing Dundee by clicking on the Contact Us link just above the Intray box on e-vision. I am currently studying at Dundee and last year I didn't have to upload my A Level certificates, however just to be sure perhaps upload all your qualifications?

Cesca

I've already contacted them but it's already been almost 2 weeks (I think) but they still haven't gotten back to me so I'm kinda worried :s
Reply 3
Original post by andilzx
I've already contacted them but it's already been almost 2 weeks (I think) but they still haven't gotten back to me so I'm kinda worried :s

Phone Admissions up. Tell them you've emailed and not heard anything back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending