The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
this has made me tear up

:hugs:

Erm
Might aswell tell me who you are please?
Dear u

All i want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. But i cant because if i do i'll just make you upset if you hear me.
The only option left is to lock myself in bathroom. Hold my tears and try to shut my mouth *stops breathing, grabs stomach*. Cut myself as many times as i need it. Tightly grab my wrist where i just cut. Runs it under cold water. Clean the blood. Leave as nothing happened.

From the other world, from your sister.
Dear u

All i want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. But i cant because if i do i'll just make you upset if you hear me.
The only option left is to lock myself in bathroom. Hold my tears and try to shut my mouth *stops breathing, grabs stomach*. Cut myself as many times as i need it. Tightly grab my wrist where i just cut. Runs it under cold water. Clean the blood. Leave as nothing happened.

:console:
Dear u

PM if you need:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

:frown:
:frown:

It might be worth talking about it to someone, or even just venting to get it all out there?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
It might be worth talking about it to someone, or even just venting to get it all out there?
Posted from TSR Mobile

To who? I've noone
To who? I've noone

Matrix already offered to talk and I know she'd be absolutely happy to help, likewise you can feel free to PM me also and I can try and talk it through with you too! Even if you feel like you don't have anyone around you there's plenty people on here who I know would be more than happy to try and help you even if you feel like you don't know them :redface:

My PMs are always open if you need and I know Matrix will be the same! Hope you find some comfort soon
Original post by AndrewSCO
Matrix already offered to talk and I know she'd be absolutely happy to help, likewise you can feel free to PM me also and I can try and talk it through with you too! Even if you feel like you don't have anyone around you there's plenty people on here who I know would be more than happy to try and help you even if you feel like you don't know them :redface:

My PMs are always open if you need and I know Matrix will be the same! Hope you find some comfort soon

Thanks for both of you offers.
I can't PM anonymously though, can i?

Not that I know unfortunately but I've had anonymous people PM me about problems before and you can absolutely trust me not to say/do anything you wouldn't like. I know that might not mean a lot from someone you don't know but the offer is there if you decide you want to! :redface:
Not that I know unfortunately but I've had anonymous people PM me about problems before and you can absolutely trust me not to say/do anything you wouldn't like. I know that might not mean a lot from someone you don't know but the offer is there if you decide you want to! :redface:

I know i can trust you.
We have talked before btw, not much but i still remember. You might not remember though.
I'm sorry, i dont wanna talk about it anyways.
Thank you :h:
I know i can trust you.
We have talked before btw, not much but i still remember. You might not remember though.
I'm sorry, i dont wanna talk about it anyways.
Thank you :h:

I'm sure I'd remember :colondollar:
That's okay :redface: Door is always open if you change your mind, I hope you start to feel better soon and find someone you can talk to about it
I'm sure I'd remember :colondollar:
That's okay :redface: Door is always open if you change your mind, I hope you start to feel better soon and find someone you can talk to about it

:tongue:
Thanks

Absolutely:yy:
Thanks for that Andrew :smile:

If you wanted to speak to either without revealing your identity, you could always use another email to create another account on here for the purpose of PMing about this?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe make another account with another email address for that?
Rest assured though, people keep pms secret and don't let anyone know others hings without their consent. At least that's the way i run.
Don't bottle ot up inside. Pms are always open
Dear you,

I hate how to some, being bi or a lesbian is such a big deal. I like girls and I like boys. And what? What is the big deal? The fact that you cannot accept it just makes me not want to open up to other people. Only a few people in my life know that I am and accept me for it, yet you are one of those people that don't and I don't know why. Its not a phase. I know who I like and your opinion is not going to change it. I hate you as it is and this just makes me want to hate you even more. Urgh fgs I just wish you weren't in my life.

Love never,
Me
Dear you
How can I tell anyone how stuck I feel, when noone will believe you do that? How can you have so much powerr over me? I want to go for a bath or at least a shower... but I know if I do you'll start at me over that too. I can't do anything right, every little thing you pick apart. And I know that if I don't come out of my room, you'll have another go at me. But I just want to avoid you.
I know you've been through a lot, but you don't realise you are making me go through something of a similar level.
Inside, I'm crying all the time.
From your younger sister, someone you should be looking after, not making my life hell.
Dear You

So I'm your 'soul mate' and 'best friend' but you've quite easily managed to move on and jump into a relationship. That's how it looks to me. You're blocked on everything yet I still managed to stumble on something and I didn't like it. Further proof that everything you told me is complete BS. Good riddance, you would never have treated me good. Very much hope you don't treat the new girl like the way you did me, but most leopards never change their spots.
Dear you,

Ur so nice. I like you. But i dont know what to think of you. You're the same to every other one. I wanna be special to you. I hope I can make my mind up soon. And im sure ill make the right decision, especially from the way you start to act around me.

love, me
oohhh yaya i can use this thread again :jive:

dear the people who have stuck by me loyally these past months
thank you :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending