The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

I just got the call this morning, I was already going through a heart ache, so hearing this broke me down really hard, I saw you at the airport one last time, you were snuggled up comfortably in your mums arms with a big smile on your face when you saw me arrive at the airport and I couldn't help but to hold you tightly I kissed your forehead and said my goodbyes.

So hearing upon the news left me speechless, and all I could do was sit and weep like there was no tomorrow, from me taking you to watch your first school play, to chasing you around the home and tickling you till you cried with laughter for being mischievous, usually I find it easy to look on that bright side of any negative situation, but this literally is leaving me in a dark tunnel with no light, not knowing on how to recover. Sitting in this dark room typing this!!!!!

And there is no god!!! what god would be so callous as to rip such a bubbly young precious life from me like this even after everything I have been going through all the heart ache nothing could prepare me for what was being uttered to me over the phone!!!!

Why didn't god just take my life instead, why him, I am already being drained of this thing called life maybe I should commit suicide then I could question god on why he is allowing me to suffer like this.
Death seems like a nicer alternative RIGHT about now.

But god may have taken you away from me, but he can't stop me from booking the first flight back ASAP!!!

Not even god himself can stop me from being by your side no matter the cost.

Even if he throws me in hell I will climb my way to heaven to be by your side.
Dear you,
It's been 8 ****ing days, when are you planning on stopping.:angry: You're so bloody annoying now that you've become messed up. Just get back to normal and go away; I've had enough. :cry:
From me
Dear mum,

I'm sorry that I forgot to defrost the chicken

Love,
me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear mum,

I'm sorry that I forgot to defrost the chicken

Love,
me

You fiend...
Original post by Ya know!!!!
Dear You,

I just got the call this morning, I was already going through a heart ache, so hearing this broke me down really hard, I saw you at the airport one last time, you were snuggled up comfortably in your mums arms with a big smile on your face when you saw me arrive at the airport and I couldn't help but to hold you tightly I kissed your forehead and said my goodbyes.

So hearing upon the news left me speechless, and all I could do was sit and weep like there was no tomorrow, from me taking you to watch your first school play, to chasing you around the home and tickling you till you cried with laughter for being mischievous, usually I find it easy to look on that bright side of any negative situation, but this literally is leaving me in a dark tunnel with no light, not knowing on how to recover. Sitting in this dark room typing this!!!!!

And there is no god!!! what god would be so callous as to rip such a bubbly young precious life from me like this even after everything I have been going through all the heart ache nothing could prepare me for what was being uttered to me over the phone!!!!

Why didn't god just take my life instead, why him, I am already being drained of this thing called life maybe I should commit suicide then I could question god on why he is allowing me to suffer like this.
Death seems like a nicer alternative RIGHT about now.

But god may have taken you away from me, but he can't stop me from booking the first flight back ASAP!!!

Not even god himself can stop me from being by your side no matter the cost.

Even if he throws me in hell I will climb my way to heaven to be by your side.

What happened??? :eek:
Dear You,

I came to the realisation the other day that there is probably no one else who knows me as much as you do. I don't think there ever will be, either, because it's not as if I've told you a lot of the things you know - you were there for them.

Regardless of the fact we're definitely not as close as we once were, I think the closeness I feel with you is a closeness I'll find hard to reach with many others - the amount of things you've been with me through, the amount of things we've been through together, it's something I could never have with anyone else.

I think - no matter where we go in our lives - you'll always be special to me. You saw me at my worst and still stuck around - that's something I can't say for a lot of others and something I don't think I can ever thank you enough for.

We were never the kind for emotional things, but I love you,
Me
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear You,

Thank you for the awesome date yesterday! :h: We did way more than I expected and I enjoyed spending time with you. It probably would have been better if we went somewhere proper to eat, but walking around the arcade sufficed. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow.

Love Me.
Dear you,

I miss you. I really miss you. I feel so nostalgic.

They say, find a purpose in your life and live it. But sometimes, it is only after you have lived that you recognise your life had a purpose, and likely one you never had in mind.
Original post by Pharmaholic
Dear you,

I miss you. I really miss you. I feel so nostalgic.

They say, find a purpose in your life and live it. But sometimes, it is only after you have lived that you recognise your life had a purpose, and likely one you never had in mind.

how is savage ren? havent seen him here for a while, is he alright?
Dear you,

I don't know what will happen tomorrow; what you'll say to me, what I'll have to say to you...I've only ever been in a situation like this once (thankfully....it was awful) and I feel you've forced me into it which is incredibly selfish of you. You're apologising now but what on earth do I do in such a situation?! I knew at the back of my mind but was pretty much in denial all this time because I didnt want it to be true, having it all thrown on me on Friday was intense and even though I'm acting cold with you I'm feeling awful inside...I don't know what you want from meeeeee 😩😩😩😩

Me.
Original post by Biryani007
Dear you,

I don't know what will happen tomorrow; what you'll say to me, what I'll have to say to you...I've only ever been in a situation like this once (thankfully....it was awful) and I feel you've forced me into it which is incredibly selfish of you. You're apologising now but what on earth do I do in such a situation?! I knew at the back of my mind but was pretty much in denial all this time because I didnt want it to be true, having it all thrown on me on Friday was intense and even though I'm acting cold with you I'm feeling awful inside...I don't know what you want from meeeeee 😩😩😩😩

Me.

awwww bless you biri <3 goodluck with everything gorgeous :hugs:

-------
Dear you,
Just watch me win this challenge :colone: hehehhehehehe
how is savage ren? havent seen him here for a while, is he alright?

Hi, who's this? :smile: he's doing great thanks for asking!
Dear you.
I'm a loser regards you. I wonder what you think. I so want to know how you are. The curiosity about you is huge for me, I care about what happens to you. When you had a go, it was everything I wanted, I just couldn't admit it, I long for you to be possessive over me like that, it would make me fall in love. Just don't judge me in one way, please, I'm complex. I really hope we can exchange words N
Dear me,

You haven't had it easy for a long long time. It's made you cry, it's made you self harm and it got so bad that you tried to kill yourself. I know it hurts you on the inside but you pretend that it doesn't.

It's got to stop.

Build walls around yourself and don't trust anyone. It saves you a lot of heartbreak and it helps you focus on the important things. You're in this alone and you need to come out with a good education. Forget the emotional BS for a while. It won't do anything

Me
Dear you (the scared/unsure/poorly me),

Don't let it win. Don't let them haunt you. You're stronger than you think.
You're so brave and be proud of yourself for that. Look how far you've come.
Believe that you're better than it, them and anything that sets to block your path.
I know you've not had an easy ride of it but the testament of strength is shown in you standing, albeit wobbly and needing a cane or an arm to link onto. Don't let your illness define you.

You've got closure on so many things now, move on and be content & stronger for it.
You're smart, funny, caring and loyal. Anyone who knows you will say you're witty, cheeky but sensitive. Acknowledge that's cute and endearing but you and I both know that makes you cringe.
Take compliments, take chances, stretch your comfort zones and who knows what world you open to.

Lots of love.
Me (who wants to see the old you back)
xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear no one,

I hate this feeling that comes and goes. I feel so inadequate being with the person I'm in love with. Although he's mine physically, I feel he still belongs to someone else. The other women do not leave his mind. He gets into moods where I'm nothing but nuisance to him. He wants time alone, he does not want to see me or hear from me. He makes me cry, he makes me regret my life choices.

But, when he is not in these lonesome moods, he shows me passion, care, and love. He makes me feel so happy, so warm. I do anything to hear from him, anything to see him and spend my time with him. He means the world to me. Without him I feel low, confused, empty and conflicted. Without him I am nothing; I appreciate that sounds dramatic and untrue, but my definition of 'nothing' in this context means lonely, empty, feeling as though I have no purpose and that I do not matter; that I am literally just a speck of dust in this universe. A speck of dust floating in the air, something nobody pays any attention to.

I wish he could remain in these happy moods for our entire life together. I wish he could feel for me what I feel for him, in the exact same strength. I wish our feelings, wants and needs were mutual. I hate feeling inadequate, that momentarily I am not wanted by the man I have always needed, day and night.
Dear me,

Why are you so cringy and awkward?! Stop stop stop just STOP.
Learn your lesson and be a normal ****ing person for once. :facepalm:

Love, me
My life feels very purposeless. I feel as though I wake up and nobody needs me, I don't make a difference to the world, I'm not worthy of a place here. I'm nothing. I feel very miserable, every day I'm just existing, watching the world go by whilst I sink further in to this deep black hole of hopelessness. I fear myself, I fear everything, I fear not ever finding happiness, not ever finding where I belong. I'm worried.
I'm withdrawn. I don't enjoy anything or any one. I feel like I want to be alone and want to hide under my covers but the loneliness is crippling. I was deprived of my happiness, the only ounce of happiness I've ever had. I failed my goal to be the best that I could be for them. I fail at being a good sister, a good daughter. Literally nothing is keeping me going. Nothing. I'm hanging on for dear life and nobody realises how much I feel like I'm drowning.
Maybe this is my punishment, maybe this misery is what I deserve for being such a waste of space. Maybe this is my fate in this world.
My life feels very purposeless. I feel as though I wake up and nobody needs me, I don't make a difference to the world, I'm not worthy of a place here. I'm nothing. I feel very miserable, every day I'm just existing, watching the world go by whilst I sink further in to this deep black hole of hopelessness. I fear myself, I fear everything, I fear not ever finding happiness, not ever finding where I belong. I'm worried.
I'm withdrawn. I don't enjoy anything or any one. I feel like I want to be alone and want to hide under my covers but the loneliness is crippling. I was deprived of my happiness, the only ounce of happiness I've ever had. I failed my goal to be the best that I could be for them. I fail at being a good sister, a good daughter. Literally nothing is keeping me going. Nothing. I'm hanging on for dear life and nobody realises how much I feel like I'm drowning.
Maybe this is my punishment, maybe this misery is what I deserve for being such a waste of space. Maybe this is my fate in this world.

Ohhh ma chérie !! <3
Nobody is a waste of space. Nobody deserves to be a waste of space !!
You was deprived of your happiness, what happened ? <3
Well, I read you right now, I realize you feel like drowning. I never saw you before, I don't even know who you are right ? But when I read you my heart hurts me, I don't know you but I CARE ABOUT YOU.
If someone who never saw you before cares about you, by definition you're nit a waste. At all. <3
Ohhh ma chérie !! <3
Nobody is a waste of space. Nobody deserves to be a waste of space !!
You was deprived of your happiness, what happened ? <3
Well, I read you right now, I realize you feel like drowning. I never saw you before, I don't even know who you are right ? But when I read you my heart hurts me, I don't know you but I CARE ABOUT YOU.
If someone who never saw you before cares about you, by definition you're nit a waste. At all. <3

I did not wanted to be anonymous sorry !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending