The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear You,

I will always love you. I wish you didn't leave me so soon. I'll see you soon and then we can cross the Rainbow Bridge together and I'll never ever leave you again.

Love,

a heartbroken me.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Dear You,

I will always love you. I wish you didn't leave me so soon. I'll see you soon and then we can cross the Rainbow Bridge together and I'll never ever leave you again.

Love,

a heartbroken me.

awwwhhh gorgeous :hugs: rainbow bridge is such a nice concept :smile: one day you will be reunited :lovehug:

---------------
Dear me,
scratch that you have nothing to be proud of :ahee:
me
Dear You,

Keep your head up, use these negative people in your life to give you motivation. You will succeed greater than them if you keep trying your hardest. People may call you 'weird', but they don't know the real you. The people who are worth it will accept you for who you are, no matter the situation. Being weird is not a bad thing anyway, it just means you're different. It's better than being a follower and just doing things to please others. People will always be jealous of your successes, just don't be discouraged and do what you know is right.

Love Me.

------------

Dear You,

I'm extremely conflicted right now. Yesterday showed me a completely new side of you and it worries me. Maybe I didn't know you as well as I thought I did. Thinking back, it kinda scares me that you flipped so quickly. I really hope something like that doesn't happen again. I don't want to lose you, especially as I haven't had you for long.

From Me.
Dear you,

I can't believe I've missed my chance with you. It's 6 weeks until I'll see you again and I hate the thought that I won't see you and won't know what is going on in your life. I'm so scared that you will get into a relationship with anyone else because it will break my heart.

You were showing pretty strong signs of liking me today but then sometimes I think that maybe it's her you like instead? I do t blame you she is confident, chatty and lovely and you definitely like her even if it's just as a friend. She really is everything I'm not but still you continue to look at me and continue to make my heart race.

I'm so desperate to tell you how I feel I've even written the message I would send you but I just don't know if I could take the response. Part of me is desperate to know to end the turmoil but another part of me can't take this dream coming to an end. I will never understand how this happened or what you've done to make me feel this way but I can't truly say that I cannot forget you and don't think I ever will.

Love always

Me xxx
Dear you,

y i luv u?

me
Dear you,

:confused:

Me
Dear you,

I still can't figure out whether I actually like you, or just like the idea of liking you.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack on Boxing Day morning when I saw your mum and sister, and half of me wanted to run and avoid you, and the other half wanted to find you.

I surprised myself over how gutted I was about not being able to attend the party.

I'm confused

Love, the girl your mum likes.
The girl you've probably never noticed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear you

I know your on it. Holla at me babe
Dear You,

For frick sake, why do I keep having these thoughts? Before I met you, I thought I didn't need anyone and was perfectly happy being single. Now I just want to be lying next to you, kissing you and just generally being with you. I think I'm going to go crazy over the next two weeks, not being able to touch you (except for Thursday when we meet up, but that's in public so kinda PDA). I don't know what I'll do when we finish uni and we won't be able to meet as much. Also, I need to concentrate on revision so stop taking over my thoughts! :angry:

Love Me.
Dear you,

Thanks,
don't come back.

love,
me
Dear you,

Thanks for the stupid text...I'm finally starting to get over you :woo:

From me
Dear you,

I really hate you,
left me in a mess, i risked everything for you, i feel so stupid and angry and helpless,
your words were just words after all.

broken
me
dear you
well i dont have any plans, well i dobut these plans arent plans if i'm doing them without you

me
Dear you in Waterstones cafe
God your eyes are beautiful. I bet you are so intelligent, the things we could come up with together. Love those smiles we exchanged.
I am still sorry for how I acted. Really really sorry.
Someone else, that's for.
Dear you,

i know i said i really hate you but i could never hate you and you know that
im glad that you're so mentally strong and was able to end this mess, i really admire that
i obviously am not, i try but its like i've given up on life and i feel like mehh
I'm trying to be happy and believe that it was for the better, but I'm really hurt deep inside
i have moments where i just end up crying but then i feel alright again, there's just a big cloud of emotions in my brain at the moment
i dont blame you for anything, you tried so hard and i wanted it to work soo baad aswell and we would've been beautiful together
but there are so many things attached to me that i couldn't hand all of myself over to you
i hope that you remember what we had was special
and we should not be sad that its over but smile that it happened
im sure we'll meet but im not going to say this because we probably have moved on by then
but know when you see me that i will always love you man

and im not messed in the head lol :rolleyes:

love
meee
xx
Dear you

I wish I knew how to forget about you but I can't seem to dislodge your perfect memory from my brain. I can't believe how much I actually miss you and how desperate I am to see you again. I was really hopeful that this break from seeing you would help me forget about you but if anything it's making things worse. If I'm truthful with myself I have no idea what you think of me as much as I would like to convince myself that my feelings are reciprocated I have absolutely no idea what goes on inside your head. I spend my time dramatically switching from deciding you definitely like me and you are just to shy to deciding you like and are dating other girls. I hate this feeling because it makes me feel so worthless which my self esteem definitely does not need. I wish there was someone who could make this confusion go away but that person is you and I can't see you ever making any sort of move whether you are interested or not. I guess I will need to learn to live with this horrible sinking feeling until one day you don't have as much of a hold over me.

Love me xx
ooohhhhh this thread is back!!!
Dear you,I love you. And it's destroying me. It's ripping my remaining soul into pieces. I haven't seen you in weeks now. I still remember your soft-spoken attitude, the way you looked at me the last time we met. You call me almost every day, and just hearing your voice lifts me in a way I'm so painfully foreign to. Your adorable randomness and curiosity towards me and my culture makes me feel less ordinary. Your deep brown eyes haunt me everywhere I go. I wanna see you so badly but have no idea how to ask....Love, me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending