The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

It kills me that you too are now hurting me since its you who has kept me going all this time. I know I can never give you what you wanted but I thought that you would at least try to understand. The fact that you clearly didn't today is really painful, especially now, when I am receiving pain from all directions. All I ask of you is that you at least try to look at things from my point of view.

Love,
Me
Dear life

You told me to think positively, fake a smile even when i'm breaking inside, get up no matter how hard you hit me.
So i did what you told me.
Now how long do i have to keep doing that for?

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my brain is now fried. And you fried it. You're either the most subtle tease or I'm simply reading too much into everything... probably that actually. Sigh.
Dear You,

I guess that is it. One must wonder whether to take things at face value. It could all be in my head. I might not be getting the full picture. I think about the 'months' now. What would you do if I confronted you, I wonder. What would I do? I feel a strange wave of rejection already. I knew I was never quite good enough for you anyway and that is what I liked. To have someone as amazing as you as a benchmark and to learn from, as strange as it sounds. I think the worst part of it all is that I have realised that I am a strange individual, and that I will fall into the same pitfalls despite saying I have learnt from them. It's true that some people seem to have it all, eh? It is almost scary that none of this could be the case and that there is still some 'hope' but it didn't sound like it. I also almost feel sorry for myself that I am invested in this in any way. Things ain't what they used to be.
Nothing's changed. :sigh:
Dear you,

I don't know why you still wish to torment me.

Love me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

It makes me so happy when you smile. To see you laugh makes me forget about all the problems around me. I just feel so bad that I couldn't do all I could to make you happy.

You are so beautiful, and you genuinely deserve all the best things in life. I love you very much.

Me.
Dear You:

You are awesome. I enjoy our little chats, our inside jokes and the outings we do. Love ya buddy. <3

From me

PS.

Thanks for throwing a ball at my neck less than a minute after writing this. Dick.
(edited 7 years ago)
Dear L,

I just feel so down every single day and my depression's getting worse. The only window of hope left is going to uni and even then I'm still so nervous about it. I have nobody.

Me x
Original post by Anonymous
Dear L,

I just feel so down every single day and my depression's getting worse. The only window of hope left is going to uni and even then I'm still so nervous about it. I have nobody.

Me x

what are your initials?
dear you,

i miss you, i miss your kisses, your cuddles and ....you.., i miss YOU
i cant wait to see you soon, that's if you can be bothered to see me that is...
i worry if you still like me or not?

love me x
Every now and then I let myself think "just maybe..." Then... naaaah. As you were.
Dear you.
Establishment is crumbling, as we can see. I wonder if you and all your grubby friends are so cocksure you can get away with it all anymore.
Dear You:

Just...why?
Dear you,
Just stop! Please! :redface:

Me
I think you've assumed 129, that that is about you. I have no idea why.
Dear you,

I wish i could meet u ..i miss u so much all the time and i really hope that our relationship goes far. I wanna know how it feels to be in ur arms 😔 n cuddling with u all the time . I wanna knkw how it feels to hold your hand and take me everywhere with you. I know im needy at times but thats just because i want u n ....

I hope everything progresses n i helieve hopefully 1 day itll all happen :smile: xx we can pray

Love, me
Dear L,

It's evenings like this when I'm in bed reading where I start to miss you badly. I'm so tired of everything and I get so teary thinking of you because I miss you. So so badly. You used to tell me that I looked fragile on the outside but inside I was tough. I just want to hug you so badly but I can't because you've ceased to nothing or you're in heaven somewhere with a glass of wine and a bunch of puppies. It's so weird because sometimes in my dreams, I see you telling me to carry on and that I'll be ok but honestly, in reality I'm not ok. I don't feel touch and I want nothing more than to turn back time and make sure you hadn't died alone in your flat of alcohol poisoning and would've had an extra 20-30 years. I'm crying my eyes out typing this and I have a headache coming on. I miss you so much.

You were right about him by the way. He did care too much of what his friends thought. Now he has someone else. Wish you were there to hold me while I cried.

Love me x

Ps I'll always love you to the moon and back.
Dear You:

You are a cruel, heartless liar...and there is a reason people choose not to believe you. I hope karma has it's way with you one day.

I just want peace.

From me.

---------------------

Dear You:

You can be an utter arse at times, but I do appreciate you being in my life.

From Me.

--------------------

Dear You:

You're such a good kid, and you look out for me. I hope your life continues to go well for you.

From me.
Dear you....
Thank you so much for coming into my life, brightening it up, putting me on cloud 9 and overall treating me like a princess and feeling loved. I still love you so much and think of all our memories together. I miss you like crazy and the way you moved on so fast shattered me into a thousand of pieces. How you love a girl so fast hit me in the chest like a bullet because i thought you loved me, i thought we had something special and connected, but i guess i was wrong :frown:, and you even said the day we broke up that youd protect her over anyone :/, that was all me, you would protect me through everything and be their for my panic attacks or breakdowns but i have lost you there now to. Yeah i know we couldnt see each other much but i thought by me coming back into college would have helped that... We were engaged and being engaged to you was the best thing i have ever felt, all i wanted was to see you smile. But now you have a new girlfriend so fast and yeah im damn jealous of her that its her whose in your arms her who u kiss every time you see her.... I still wish that was me but i cant be and i absolute hate that. You think you love her but im sorry i dont fully believe that because we were engaged for 3 months and were so inlove for each other, our bond was strong and id do anything to get you back and make you my knight in shining armour again. But i feel no matter how hard i try i will never get you back which stings :'(... I hope you know ill never stopped loving you and caring about you, but i hope you also know that i dont think ill be mending this time..... also if you break i will be there to lift you up and mend you and help you through the struggle.... now ill leave you alone....im sorry if i ever hurt you....
Love the girl you used to call your fiancee/babybear <3 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending